• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have to start Stidham Now.... Right?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd play every last game this year if I had my way.

Gotta know before any draft if he is the guy, or even close to the guy.

BB and McDaniels are making it pretty clear that he isn't the guy. Can't tell for sure without game experience

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would we draft a Qb even if we think Stid is the guy?

Watching the different teams around the league with their young QBs, you have to think there will be somebody worth taking in the 1st 2 rounds next year aside from #1.

NE likely has enough Swiss Army Knife guys, now they need some talent.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the different teams around the league with their young QBs, you have to think there will be somebody worth taking in the 1st 2 rounds next year aside from #1.

NE likely has enough Swiss Army Knife guys, now they need some talent.

and for the love of god can BB not select a TE or WR out of a Division 3 team who has health problems!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm twisting what you write. Didn't think that was a problem. It's just the "feeling" I get from your posts. I enjoy your posts very much but most definitely disagree with you on the subject of Belichick. I believe the Pats are in rebuilding mode and have been for a few years now. The loss of Brady, the optouts, and the cap issues have hit all at once. I believe the Pats will be MUCH better next year even if we still don't have a franchise QB with Belichick in the same role he's in now.

Yeah...this.