• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Bourdon

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit a brick wall? He did score today, but I think his play has dropped off bit over the last few games. He seems to be turning the puck over more. Maybe he needs a few days off. Bring up Gus or make a trade.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hit a brick wall? He did score today, but I think his play has dropped off bit over the last few games. He seems to be turning the puck over more. Maybe he needs a few days off. Bring up Gus or make a trade.

Trade...soon...:mad2:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he hasn't looked as good these past few days due to the break neck pace that the games have had. He's still a rookie and some of the decisions that should be split second and he isn't there yet.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the last few games he still played better than Carle and Coburn.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the last few games he still played better than Carle and Coburn.

carle was our best d-man in the first ottawa game.. IMO.. the other games i have no comment on haha..

that being said, i think bourdon has still played very well defensively and in the offensive zone.. he's had a very hard time moving the puck recently though

and all this shows because he's playing way more minutes than he was.. he's averaging around 17:30 the past 4 games so he's bound to be more noticable

lilja is a much bigger worry than bourdon.. lilja cant move the puck OR play defense

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we are starting to see some of the effects so much youth can have on a team. Most, if not all of the Flyers rookies are NHL caliber players. But there is a reason most rookies have down periods. And a home/home series can really expose youth. So the backchecking issues, bad defensive coverage, etc... can mostly be chalked up to the 10 rookies getting serious ice time. 2 goals were bad coverage by Bourdon. one by Schenn. That is going to happen from time to time.
Lilja sucks.
Carle is a top 4 guy, and is one of our most consistent defenders. I do not understand the issues people have with him. He is prone to bad games, but so is GIroux.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we are starting to see some of the effects so much youth can have on a team. Most, if not all of the Flyers rookies are NHL caliber players. But there is a reason most rookies have down periods. And a home/home series can really expose youth. So the backchecking issues, bad defensive coverage, etc... can mostly be chalked up to the 10 rookies getting serious ice time. 2 goals were bad coverage by Bourdon. one by Schenn. That is going to happen from time to time.
Lilja sucks.
Carle is a top 4 guy, and is one of our most consistent defenders. I do not understand the issues people have with him. He is prone to bad games, but so is GIroux.

my issues with him have always been the same things. when he is off his entire game is off and his hands turn to stone. plus he'll constantly get beat or be out of position. its not his fault we are looking at him to be our second best defensemen, but i have always thought he gets more credit than he should when he plays decent.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lilja sucks.

I personally have no issues with Carle i think he is a solid offfesive and defensive player . I know people here want him to go but i only want him to go if we can improve our team and i dont know if any other team wants to help us get better by receiving carle in a trade,

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my issues with him have always been the same things. when he is off his entire game is off and his hands turn to stone. plus he'll constantly get beat or be out of position. its not his fault we are looking at him to be our second best defensemen, but i have always thought he gets more credit than he should when he plays decent.

He's in the same boat as the rest of our Dmen. He is a good defensemen, don't get me wrong. Problem is he makes stupid mistakes and looks lost every other game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like carle.. i think he covered pronger's ass just as much, if not more, than pronger covered his ass, and i think it shows when he plays with bourdon that he's a much higher caliber player than people gave him credit for when pronger was his partner

that said, he is prone to games like yesterday where he turns the puck over at least twice every shift.. but by-and-large i think he's a very good player