• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone here seen the AT&T Commercial

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sort of watching the Rose Bowl game while on my computer and playing a card game during the commercial break and something caught my attention...on the commercial I heard them say that Joe Montana had come by and then I heard them say that it would be awkward...... so I paused the DVR and backed up the commercial which I never do and that was the most awesome commercial I have seen in a while....if anyone with better computer skills can post that commercial it was an AT&T LTE commercial....It is a must for Niner Fans or football fans with knowledge It was :pound::pound::pound:

It might end up on a YouTube to link.

For those who haven't seen it I don't want to give it away you have to see it.

My brother who only occasionally watches football got the joke and laughed out loud.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sort of watching the Rose Bowl game while on my computer and playing a card game during the commercial break and something caught my attention...on the commercial I heard them say that Joe Montana had come by and then I heard them say that it would be awkward...... so I paused the DVR and backed up the commercial which I never do and that was the most awesome commercial I have seen in a while....if anyone with better computer skills can post that commercial it was an AT&T LTE commercial....It is a must for Niner Fans or football fans with knowledge It was :pound::pound::pound:

It might end up on a YouTube to link.

For those who haven't seen it I don't want to give it away you have to see it.

My brother who only occasionally watches football got the joke and laughed out loud.

I heard about it. An awkward handshake between Joe and Steve

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had never seen it before.