• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone else noticed...........

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....that we're seeing less and less of Mitch on the sidelines during these games since he's been benched? Often when there's a timeout and the QB goes over to the sideline to discuss an upcoming play or set of plays with the coach, the backup QB is right there as well. Mitch hardly shows up within camera view, if at all, and seems to be completely disconnected from the ongoing game plan. Maybe it's me, but it sure does seem like Mitch is fading fast in the team's scheme of things.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was right next to Nagy with helmet on early in the game from what I saw...They just don't pan to him anymore because it's obvious he's not getting back in.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Jets almost certain to take Trevor Lawrence I wonder if Sam Darnold is a possibility for the Bears. With Trubisky gone we can sit Darnold behind Foles for a year and maybe he'll turn out to be good. Darnold didn't really have a shot at NY with an incompetent coach and very little talent around him.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Jets almost certain to take Trevor Lawrence I wonder if Sam Darnold is a possibility for the Bears. With Trubisky gone we can sit Darnold behind Foles for a year and maybe he'll turn out to be good. Darnold didn't really have a shot at NY with an incompetent coach and very little talent around him.
The Jets might get more bang for their buck by trading the #1 pick outright and keeping Darnold. It could go either way, but if I'm the Jets GM and a team made me some crazy-ass offer for the 1 spot, it would be very hard to turn down. The Jets need so much help at so many positions. And it looks like no matter which direction they take, Gase is a goner.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets might get more bang for their buck by trading the #1 pick outright and keeping Darnold. It could go either way, but if I'm the Jets GM and a team made me some crazy-ass offer for the 1 spot, it would be very hard to turn down. The Jets need so much help at so many positions. And it looks like no matter which direction they take, Gase is a goner.

Yeah but they have to take Lawrence. The days of getting crazy ass offers are slim now. Too many examples in the past where doing this doesn't work out.

I think Darnold has a year left on his contract. Smart move would be to trade Darnold instead. Maybe they can get a 4th or 5th for him. I have no idea what the value of Darnold is at this point.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the Jets would be nuts to pass on Lawrence. If you're the worst team in the NFL for any reason then you need a better QB. Could anyone see a team with Brady, Rodgers or even a guy like Roethlisberger being in contention for worst team in the NFL? Nope.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread makes me sad because our QB situation got so ridiculously borked...I am not looking forward to Titans week and listening to mediots ranting about how Tannehill might have been an answer for the Bears...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t mind the move if we can resign him for a short cheap deal. I also wouldn’t mind if they traded for him and then got a qb they liked in the first round and then just let him walk. I think Foles is a good QB that can help bridge us to a young franchise QB.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Mitch and "Has anyone else noticed"

Since Foles was put in on September 27, noon has only posted 4 times...and only twice in October.

My new theory is he's related to Mitch and if things completely tank and Mitch is put back in, he will return triumphantly. Probably a cousin or something. Prove me wrong.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My new theory is he's related to Mitch and if things completely tank and Mitch is put back in, he will return triumphantly. Probably a cousin or something. Prove me wrong.

Not a bad theory. There's also the theory he's the product of cousin love and is just retarded.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since Foles was put in on September 27, noon has only posted 4 times...and only twice in October.

You should instead just get a life.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should instead just get a life.
Man. This would have hit me hard if almost every post you ever made didn’t attack the quoted. A life indeed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the politics in sports has turned me away. Iv'e seen 10 minutes of football this year and quit posting on all boards but this one. And I hardly post here. I still like Trubisky and believe he will be a very good QB, but not here. No one will be any good here. Trubisky clearly has outplayed Foles but our coach is incompetent and none of our players have gotten better under this coach. I like Nagy as a person and he seems like a good guy. But he is not ready to be a HC and that is clear to me now. Anyway I am/was a Bear fan. I have lost all interest. It has nothing to do with Mitch. I did not watch when he was starting either.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the politics in sports has turned me away. Iv'e seen 10 minutes of football this year and quit posting on all boards but this one. And I hardly post here. I still like Trubisky and believe he will be a very good QB, but not here. No one will be any good here. Trubisky clearly has outplayed Foles but our coach is incompetent and none of our players have gotten better under this coach. I like Nagy as a person and he seems like a good guy. But he is not ready to be a HC and that is clear to me now. Anyway I am/was a Bear fan. I have lost all interest. It has nothing to do with Mitch. I did not watch when he was starting either.

That's too bad. FTR my post was more to get you out of the hiding/bust your balls but was always meant as a good-natured joke. Hopefully you come back to us and find renewed love for the faithful, and if you don't then instead find another source of entertainment that matches it in enjoyment.

Oh, and if you do poof, always remember that Genius' favorite football player is Cody Parkey.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's too bad. FTR my post was more to get you out of the hiding/bust your balls but was always meant as a good-natured joke. Hopefully you come back to us and find renewed love for the faithful, and if you don't then instead find another source of entertainment that matches it in enjoyment.

Oh, and if you do poof, always remember that Genius' favorite football player is Cody Parkey.
Thanks and you are one of the good ones. I have replaced my football weekends with wood working. I still check in on the Bears scores but I don't watch the games now. NFL network and I have not seen 10 minutes of football this whole year. The politics in football was my last straw. The safety of players has made football kinda boring the last 5 years, I get it but it takes away the parts that I liked.. Like killing the QB, can't even touch him now. Can't defend the middle of the field now either. Little by little is has gotten more and more boring. PS, KP4Life

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate what @noonthirtyjoe said.
Bears need all kinds of help.
Just can't see them fixing the O-line and QB in one off-season/draft.
Especially when at least 6 other teams will be looking for a QB too.

Pace/Nagy are squandering another great defense.
The whole thing makes me sad.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this quote:
If [Kendrick] Bourne does miss TNF, and the game is played as scheduled, that would mean that SF doesn't have a single person that had an offensive touch in the NFC Title game available for tomorrow's game.

Wouldn't be sad if SF still gains more yards and scores more points than the Bears in week 9?

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks and you are one of the good ones. I have replaced my football weekends with wood working. I still check in on the Bears scores but I don't watch the games now. NFL network and I have not seen 10 minutes of football this whole year. The politics in football was my last straw. The safety of players has made football kinda boring the last 5 years, I get it but it takes away the parts that I liked.. Like killing the QB, can't even touch him now. Can't defend the middle of the field now either. Little by little is has gotten more and more boring. PS, KP4Life
All the other sports other than football have fallen off of my life organically. I still like to watch the Bears but I often have other things going on. Living in western North Carolina I have a lot of nature to get out in, hiking mostly but I want to go kayaking too when spring rolls back around.

Everything has become political for a reason. You're right to focus on what drives you rather than what drives the corrupt system all around us, of which sports is a sizable portion of.