• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hard to Believe

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens don’t stand a chance against the most powerful teams in AFC. Need to bring it. Those guys don’t stand a chance with their fancy weapons against true contenders.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens don’t stand a chance against the most powerful teams in AFC. Need to bring it. Those guys don’t stand a chance with their fancy weapons against true contenders.

KC is fav at +400 to win SB Next is Balt +475 then Seattle +750 and GB+900

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see......................

Raven are in second behind the Steelers, excuse me, Tied for second with the Browns at 4-1.

Patriots are in second in the east at 2-2. Patriots only gave up 19 offensive points to the Chief and the ravens gave up , oh my, 34 point and they had their entire team. Patriots certainly have fallen and their loss to Seattle was with no time left and being stopped on the one yard line.

We'll see how the Ravens and Patriots compare for real on Sunday night November 15.
I don't think that the Raven have a cake walk this year. NFC East might be easy, The AFC East might be a pain in the ass.
You're preachin' to the choir BK, I have no confidence in the Ravens, even if they make the post it's 1 and done with ole 0-2 Blee Dat at the helm.....Plus I hope they do lose for imposing politics on the fans.....And that the NFL loses billions, so these over privileged players will shut up and play ball..

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not tuned in to 1 game, just catch the news so I can still make puppets out of chumps like you....:dunce:

giphy.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crazy about the direction of NE and not sold in on BB like others. Just the fact of him having his 2 young boys coaching in the NFL is insane to me, they should be making their bones in Pop warner or HS. His daughter will be linebackers coach before we know it

Need a lot of help for sure. She probably is the linebackers coach, just not getting the credit yet.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crazy about the direction of NE and not sold in on BB like others. Just the fact of him having his 2 young boys coaching in the NFL is insane to me, they should be making their bones in Pop warner or HS. His daughter will be linebackers coach before we know it

After watching yesterday it's shocking to think they won a Super Bowl 2 years ago.

They have nothing going for them these days. Nothing. No O line, no running game, no passing game, no defence, not sweet fuck all.

No end in sight either.