• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hard Hitting?!?!

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I just a biased fan or does this team lay the wood like no other team? The hits have been huge and it took the Saints out of their game.

Fukkin' lovin' it!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lay the wood. I was telling my buddy before the game that our D is the punisher and injures a lot of players. Whitner kept the hits coming right on cue.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I just a biased fan or does this team lay the wood like no other team? The hits have been huge and it took the Saints out of their game.

Fukkin' lovin' it!

There are a few Saints who know that they were in a game today, that's for sure. Pierre Thomas, who fumbled at the two on the first drive was out cold before he hit the ground. That set the tone.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There are a few Saints who know that they were in a game today, that's for sure. Pierre Thomas, who fumbled at the two on the first drive was out cold before he hit the ground. That set the tone.

Thomas's probably still wondering "Who dat?!?"

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We and the ravens are last of the few who are truly hard hitters... hard hitting defenses like ours can help aid in the disruption and competitive balance vs those high powered finese offenses....

Like NO is all speed and spread formations and about making the big plays but when it comes to physicality, they can't answer it. Look at sproles, fumbling today and affecting his running...

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Pierre Thomas is not one of the Saints that knows he was in a game today. He has no idea what he did today.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
man that hit on pierre thomas was sick i thought whitner killed him

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We and the ravens are last of the few who are truly hard hitters... hard hitting defenses like ours can help aid in the disruption and competitive balance vs those high powered finese offenses....

Like NO is all speed and spread formations and about making the big plays but when it comes to physicality, they can't answer it. Look at sproles, fumbling today and affecting his running...

Don't forget the Texans.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pound for pound, player for player, I think we've got the most vicious D in the league.