• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Thanksgiving

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla family . spend time with your families and enjoy the day

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a happy TG when an NFCE team, other than Skins, lose badly after a hardy meal.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a happy TG when an NFCE team, other than Skins, lose badly after a hardy meal.

We don't do this day in my family, however, Dallas lost and that's always a good day for me!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't do this day in my family, however, Dallas lost and that's always a good day for me!
Bro you and your family need to come over to my pad on that day.... we throw it down. Hey, I don't begrudge you for not having a TG day celebration with family and friends and giving thanks for all that life in America has afforded for you and your family as so many around "the world" are narrowly getting by and living paycheck to paycheck... it's certainly your decision. However, just my curiosity... have you been not celebrating TG day all your adult life or is this something that you decided to do just recently. This is not about politics just curiosity.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro you and your family need to come over to my pad on that day.... we throw it down. Hey, I don't begrudge you for not having a TG day celebration with family and friends and giving thanks for all that life in America has afforded for you and your family as so many around "the world" are narrowly getting by and living paycheck to paycheck... it's certainly your decision. However, just my curiosity... have you been not celebrating TG day all your adult life or is this something that you decided to do just recently. This is not about politics just curiosity.

Never celebrated since birth and the family hadn't generationally prior to that. History and honesty matters to my family and what we've been able to achieve has no bearing on the contrived reasoning behind Thanksgiving day celebrations. We celebrate both life and family daily so there's truly no reason to set aside one day to do what we do as a matter of living. The U.S celebration is actually no different than Mother's day or Valentines day, both by design are set asides as quasi "make-up" days for all of the shit that hadn't been done on the other 364 days preceding them. In fact, your day of "thankful" celebration is on the fast track towards being more noted as Black Friday eve than anything resembling a national celebration of the beginning of "manifest destiny."