• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy New Year's

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad for the new blood with our fanbase. For a couple of years it was me and another guy but he dropped off so for a general sports message board with 10K users I was the only OSU alum around for a bit.

Really happy to see you guys here

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad for the new blood with our fanbase. For a couple of years it was me and another guy but he dropped off so for a general sports message board with 10K users I was the only OSU alum around for a bit.

Really happy to see you guys here

What year did you graduate? You still live near Stilly or you'd also go outta state?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What year did you graduate? You still live near Stilly or you'd also go outta state?

Moved to Brookings South Dakota (South Dakota State) for grad school and now I'm in Minnesota

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moved to Brookings South Dakota (South Dakota State) for grad school and now I'm in Minnesota

Are you oringinally an Okie? I'm from outside the Bartlesville area in a small town and Dobsie is from outside the Tulsa Metro.

Both of us are both also enrolled Cherokee Nation Citizens too. You wouldn't happen to be native?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you oringinally an Okie? I'm from outside the Bartlesville area in a small town and Dobsie is from outside the Tulsa Metro.

Both of us are both also enrolled Cherokee Nation Citizens too. You wouldn't happen to be native?

I am from Tish.

White guy but virtually everyone I went to school with was Chickasaw or Choctaw

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am from Tish.

White guy but virtually everyone I went to school with was Chickasaw or Choctaw

Daaaaaang, being the long white guy in Tishomingo had to be rugged haha.

You know Blake?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daaaaaang, being the long white guy in Tishomingo had to be rugged haha.

You know Blake?

I've never had the privilege. 16 year old me really really really wants to meet Gwen though.

He is a decent dude though-not afraid to hang out with the locals. My dad said there was a thing at the golf course a little after him and Miranda split and he was hanging out. He showed up with a backpack and he had what looked like a puppy in it. Come to find out it wasnt a dog, but a baby kangaroo. He got custody of their pet kangaroo and the backpack was acting as a pouch.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never had the privilege. 16 year old me really really really wants to meet Gwen though.

He is a decent dude though-not afraid to hang out with the locals. My dad said there was a thing at the golf course a little after him and Miranda split and he was hanging out. He showed up with a backpack and he had what looked like a puppy in it. Come to find out it wasnt a dog, but a baby kangaroo. He got custody of their pet kangaroo and the backpack was acting as a pouch.

He's pretty cool, met him once while I was in Ada. I'm not the star struck kind of guy and tried to play it cool and played it too cool by not running up and gabbing his ear off haha.

Oh and yeaaaaah...16 year old me would plow into a 60 year old gwen without hesitation just to fulfill that fantasy haha