• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

happy memorial day

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the best way to honor a fallen vet from a war is to simply enjoy the day and remember the freedom they died for to give to you .

we live in a strange (hopefully short ) era so doing what you normally would do might not be possible depending on where you live but i am sure you can find a way to remember the fallen

so hopefully you all can visit and be visited by family and friends . if not know that you are in our hearts this day

saying happy memorial day sounds weird but i believe every fallen hero would want you to say just that

have a great day SportsHoopla friends and family !

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I walk , bike or drive around the neighborhood, I see a lot of American flags and red, white and blue banners. Some people display the flags all the time, but many save them for days like today.

My community is proud of this country, and grateful to those who were lost to preserve it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the best way to honor a fallen vet from a war is to simply enjoy the day and remember the freedom they died for to give to you .

we live in a strange (hopefully short ) era so doing what you normally would do might not be possible depending on where you live but i am sure you can find a way to remember the fallen

so hopefully you all can visit and be visited by family and friends . if not know that you are in our hearts this day

saying happy memorial day sounds weird but i believe every fallen hero would want you to say just that

Exactly, it is a day of reflection but the people who gave their lives did it so we can enjoy the freedoms we have. So don't F it up. :D

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AMEN BROTHER!

The first thing that always comes to mind on this day is the huge sign at the main gate of the Cherry Point Marine Air Wing Station at Havelock, NC which reads:

PARDON OUR NOISE . . . . . IT'S THE SOUND OF FREEDOM.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Memorial Day!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s honor their sacrifice by staying home because we are told to by the government.