• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Easter

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite holiday of the year!
I'd love to hear why... You don't seem to be very religious (I could be wrong of course) so it's probably an interesting reason.... Actually, I believe you posted you weren't religious...

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to hear why... You don't seem to be very religious (I could be wrong of course) so it's probably an interesting reason.... Actually, I believe you posted you weren't religious...
Lol. No. I'm not a very religious person. I've mentioned before that I grew up poorest of the poor. Lived in a shack with no power... water for a good portion of my youth. We never had Christmas or Birthdays etc. But because we were on food stamps we always got Easter candy and eggs.( it was free) It was the one holiday I could actually look forward to and be happy and excited about. Still am to this day. My kids are grown up. 31..28..26..25. But we still do Easter baskets and egg hunts. And we will till the day I die. We have a blast watching them be kids again... just for a day. It's my day.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. No. I'm not a very religious person. I've mentioned before that I grew up poorest of the poor. Lived in a shack with no power... water for a good portion of my youth. We never had Christmas or Birthdays etc. But because we were on food stamps we always got Easter candy and eggs.( it was free) It was the one holiday I could actually look forward to and be happy and excited about. Still am to this day. My kids are grown up. 31..28..26..25. But we still do Easter baskets and egg hunts. And we will till the day I die. We have a blast watching them be kids again... just for a day. It's my day.
I like how you take something that means something good to you and make it better for others...