• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy 34th of June!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or 65th of May. Or as I call it, Happy English Contraction Day! Pun for birth of America.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or 65th of May. Or as I call it, Happy English Contraction Day! Pun for birth of America.

Did you tell that to your family?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 4th of July. How was yours?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you tell that to your family?

Too lame for family. I'm not anonymous there... I own my jokes in person... Though I am not anonymous to everyone here so I must :behindsofa:.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy 4th guys. hope you had a good one

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 4th of July. How was yours?

I don't know what you are talking about. But on the 34th, we had a party and fireworks. My dad tried to keep the hamburgers he made in the warmer so that he wouldn't be making our party. People don't always come on time and they don't want to take cold hamburgers, of course. Didn't work, it wasn't as good. I don't know how to tell him that. Maybe he noticed, maybe he didn't?

All I can hope for is for him to bring it up again and ask for an opinion or next year to talk about it and then I can gently say it. But it wouldn't be about him or his idea, it would just be the meat.

The reason I cannot bring it up is because if I did he would just tell me to be the one that cooks the hamburgers. And this would not be because he was insulted, but rather because he was trying to find a way not to be cooking whole time. If I don't think the way he did it was good, he'll want me to have a suggestion. Again, he would not be insulted, he's a pragmatic guy. I don't have an idea other than to "cook it live."

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you are talking about. But on the 34th, we had a party and fireworks. My dad tried to keep the hamburgers he made in the warmer so that he wouldn't be making our party. People don't always come on time and they don't want to take cold hamburgers, of course. Didn't work, it wasn't as good. I don't know how to tell him that. Maybe he noticed, maybe he didn't?

All I can hope for is for him to bring it up again and ask for an opinion or next year to talk about it and then I can gently say it. But it wouldn't be about him or his idea, it would just be the meat.

The reason I cannot bring it up is because if I did he would just tell me to be the one that cooks the hamburgers. And this would not be because he was insulted, but rather because he was trying to find a way not to be cooking whole time. If I don't think the way he did it was good, he'll want me to have a suggestion. Again, he would not be insulted, he's a pragmatic guy. I don't have an idea other than to "cook it live."

Thanks for sharing. I'll warn others against that, if they think about trying it.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too lame for family. I'm not anonymous there... I own my jokes in person... Though I am not anonymous to everyone here so I must :behindsofa:.

Have there been any jokes that you've made, that your kids thought was lame and unfunny?

(If unfunny, not because they didn't get it, but because they got the punchline and didn't think it was a good one.)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have there been any jokes that you've made, that your kids thought was lame and unfunny?

(If unfunny, not because they didn't get it, but because they got the punchline and didn't think it was a good one.)

Nope. All my jokes to my family are funny and they get them. I save the lame or dumb ones for here. I sometimes will test a joke here before I try them on my family.

All of the above was untrue, but I don't have any good or embarrassing examples. If they are notable, from me or from my kids, I post them on Facebook because everyone wants to see them. They are living vicariously through me and my family. Interested to know of they choose to keep living or to close their FB accounts if I don't post. Don't want to find out, as I don't wang anyone to hurt themselves.

I hope people here can see I am not being serious when I say these things.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. All my jokes to my family are funny and they get them. I save the lame or dumb ones for here. I sometimes will test a joke here before I try them on my family.

All of the above was untrue, but I don't have any good or embarrassing examples. If they are notable, from me or from my kids, I post them on Facebook because everyone wants to see them. They are living vicariously through me and my family. Interested to know of they choose to keep living or to close their FB accounts if I don't post. Don't want to find out, as I don't wang anyone to hurt themselves.

I hope people here can see I am not being serious when I say these things.

Thanks.
Don't want to find out, as I don't wang anyone to hurt themselves.

Has anyone been hurt by your wang before?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

Has anyone been hurt by your wang before?

Of course. However, there have been even more hurt by lack of wang. Poor women, I'm married and committed. If it was just marriage, it'd be only me that was poor. But me being committed to my wife, causes them to settle on more attractive, more successful men, I mean, lesser folk than myself.

;)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. However, there have been even more hurt by lack of wang. Poor women, I'm married and committed.

;)

Good creative post.