• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hank

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know how injured Bachmeier is? We need him back desperately. This offense is completely different with him at the controls.

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're certainly entitled to your opinion - no matter how wrong it may be.

I see Chase Cord as CLEARLY the better quarterback...........much better than the incredibly slow Bachmeier. Slow to realize he's under pressure. Slow to throw the ball. Slow to choose what to do. Slow to realize it's time to tuck the ball and run, etc., etc., etc.

FACT - Bachmeier and Cord BOTH have 9 touchdown passes this season. Yet Cord has thrown his 9 TD passes on only 96 pass attempts (1 TD for every 10.67 attempts). Bachmeier's 9 TD passes have come on TWICE that number (193 attempts - 1 TD for every 21.44 attempts).

Secondly, Cord has started the game in the two toughest opponents so far this season (B.Y.U. and Wyoming). Whereas Bachmeier has started against a truly awful Florida State team and needed a 4th quarter comeback to win that game. And Bachmeier has also started against a poor Marshall team (and the team barely won that game), and Portland State, and U.N.L.V. and Hawaii etc., etc.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see Chase Cord as CLEARLY the better quarterback...........much better than the incredibly slow Bachmeier. Slow to realize he's under pressure. Slow to throw the ball. Slow to choose what to do. Slow to realize it's time to tuck the ball and run, etc., etc., etc.

FACT - Bachmeier and Cord BOTH have 9 touchdown passes this season. Yet Cord has thrown his 9 TD passes on only 96 pass attempts (1 TD for every 10.67 attempts). Bachmeier's 9 TD passes have come on TWICE that number (193 attempts - 1 TD for every 21.44 attempts).

Secondly, Cord has started the game in the two toughest opponents so far this season (B.Y.U. and Wyoming). Whereas Bachmeier has started against a truly awful Florida State team and needed a 4th quarter comeback to win that game. And Bachmeier has also started against a poor Marshall team (and the team barely won that game), and Portland State, and U.N.L.V. and Hawaii etc., etc.

You've also stated in the past that Rypien was a better QB during his time in Boise than Dinwiddie which again in my opinion is beyond laughable. We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one as well.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn't until you started listing out our opponents that I realized BYU is less trash than most of our opponents, man did a lot of teams on our schedule fall apart as the year went on

I don't know which QB is better at this point because neither one has much to work with because our offensive line sucks. I will mention that 6 of Cord's 9 TDs came against the portland State, Hawaii, UNLV category. He actually played most of the Hawaii game

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've also stated in the past that Rypien was a better QB during his time in Boise than Dinwiddie which again in my opinion is beyond laughable. We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one as well.

Absolutely I believe that...........and as I pointed out to you when I made that comment I referred to the LEVEL of competition each of them faced. Which you chose to disregard. Just as you now choose to disregard the fact that Bachmeier, who has ONE touchdown pass for every 21.44 pass attempts, is NOT as good a quarterback as the quarterback who has one touchdown pass for every 10.67 pass attempts, i.e., Cord. In other words it is your contention that a quarterback who throws TWO touchdown passes for every FORTY-THREE pass attempts is somehow (in a galaxy far far away I suppose) a better quarterback than one who achieves the same result on HALF that many pass attempts.

And we will absolutely have to agree to disagree on that. As I wrote earlier "You're certainly entitled to your opinion - no matter how wrong it may be."

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't until you started listing out our opponents that I realized BYU is less trash than most of our opponents, man did a lot of teams on our schedule fall apart as the year went on

I don't know which QB is better at this point because neither one has much to work with because our offensive line sucks. I will mention that 6 of Cord's 9 TDs came against the portland State, Hawaii, UNLV category. He actually played most of the Hawaii game

I was not optimistic - at all -about B.Y.U. having a good team this year at the beginning of the season. I thought before the season started that there was no way on Earth that B.Y.U. could win six games this season (after looking at their schedule). Of course I almost never am optimistic about B.Y.Who.

However, that having been said, the FACT is B.Y.U. has defeated U.S.C. and Tennessee and our own Boise State this season. And they also dominated a good Utah State team on the road. Unless you're someone who just ignores FACTS - like a certain someone - you are forced to conclude that this year's B.Y.U. football team is much better than what our pre-season perceptions of them were in August.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A hip pointer can be the end of a carrier. Not sure it is on QB's

Hank can make throws that very few NFL QB's can make ...Brett Favre types of throws

Being a Freshmen and playing till Senior year might have set Boise. NT type of year his Senior year.

It also sets up Recruitment for his senior year.

All things have to come together for that ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank is a long term project.