• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hamilton - no heart

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching for the past three games and the intensity is just not there. No heart, at all. He looks bored.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse, Torii is still getting it done.

Hopefully we are just seeing a similar situation to Puljos last season where Hamilton is just pressing too much given the new team/contract. Puljos evenutally got it going.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like when he quit last year......i think he is done,125 million and retired in 5 years with only 70 more HR'S :thumb:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Screw Hamilton. He is just carrying over from last year when he quit on the rangers. The question is how long does this I don't give a shit I got paid attitude continue?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse, Torii is still getting it done.

Hopefully we are just seeing a similar situation to Puljos last season where Hamilton is just pressing too much given the new team/contract. Puljos evenutally got it going.

I dont get it. He still plays the outfield as hard as anyone in baseball. But it seems like he just doesnt give a shit at the plate anymore.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's allergic to the West Coast ...:laugh3:

Josh Hamilton said he has changed sinus medication and is scheduled to be tested for allergies,
He also said he has arranged for a visit to an allergist, recalling that respiratory issues would flare when he played for the Texas Rangers and that team visited its American League West rivals.
"Every time I'd come to the West Coast, it would get worse," he said.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always something with this guy. He's hurt, or eyes are dry, or his blue eyes mean he can't play in the daylight, or quit dipping, or changed ADD meds, or sinuses are acting up....there is always an excuse. It's too easy to blame something else than to admit that he just isn't trying. How you can strike out on 3 pitches repeatedly is beyond me. At some point a person with average intelligence would realize that they aren't going to start him off with a good pitch. Throw a junk ball way down and out and he will still chase it.

I'm sure at some point he will get mad and start trying and tear off a month of amazing numbers. Then he will get complacent again and just go back to cashing checks. Ranger players here talked about it last year, even when he was still on the team. Said he was up and down and hurt the locker room because you never knew if you were getting the locked-in and engaged Josh or the ho-hum here we go for another day another dollar Josh.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is that he's fully convinced that he's the center of the universe and we should give a shit about his hourly report of excuses. Fuck that asshole. I hate him. I know hate's a strong word but I do hate him personally and I've never said that about another athlete. But I think you guys know how I feel.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like when he quit last year......i think he is done,125 million and retired in 5 years with only 70 more HR'S :thumb:

Not good..
Art gave Scioscia the kiss of death just last week that his job was safe.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball players are such pussies. Allergies? Give me a break Hamilton.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so glad he is gone........

What a waste of money and/or talent this POS is turning out to be in an Angels uni.

Angels' Josh Hamilton says he's never struggled like this before

Hamilton, who is batting .216, is in his first season with the Angels on a five-year, $125-million contract. He says he isn't worried about his lack of input, based on his contributions in the past.

Josh Hamilton is batting .216 overall, .146 with runners in scoring position. He has driven in 18 runs, the same as Alberto Callaspo and Chris Iannetta. He is on pace to strike out 173 times, a career high.
This is not what Hamilton or the Angels had in mind for the debut season of a five-year, $125-million contract. In the first week of the season, the Texas Rangers walked Albert Pujols intentionally several times to get to Hamilton. On Sunday, with the tying run on base in the eighth inning, the Astros pitched carefully to Mark Trumbo with Hamilton on deck and first base open, walking Trumbo on five pitches.

Hamilton flied out, on the first pitch.:bullshit:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a waste of money and/or talent this POS is turning out to be in an Angels uni.

Angels' Josh Hamilton says he's never struggled like this before

Hamilton, who is batting .216, is in his first season with the Angels on a five-year, $125-million contract. He says he isn't worried about his lack of input, based on his contributions in the past.

Josh Hamilton is batting .216 overall, .146 with runners in scoring position. He has driven in 18 runs, the same as Alberto Callaspo and Chris Iannetta. He is on pace to strike out 173 times, a career high.
This is not what Hamilton or the Angels had in mind for the debut season of a five-year, $125-million contract. In the first week of the season, the Texas Rangers walked Albert Pujols intentionally several times to get to Hamilton. On Sunday, with the tying run on base in the eighth inning, the Astros pitched carefully to Mark Trumbo with Hamilton on deck and first base open, walking Trumbo on five pitches.

Hamilton flied out, on the first pitch.:bullshit:

And if you could have read his mind after the game he would have been thinking "oh well, at least I got my check".

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-5 last night. 0-3 with RISP. You go Josh!

2 SO and 3 GIDP. He could have had a better night by never swinging one time. Fuckface.

Arch City

Exce11ence in Baseball
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is that he's fully convinced that he's the center of the universe and we should give a shit about his hourly report of excuses. Fuck that asshole. I hate him. I know hate's a strong word but I do hate him personally and I've never said that about another athlete. But I think you guys know how I feel.

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about Albert Pujols. Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll spare Angels fans all of the reasons that I cannot stand that asshole. Oh goody, I get to see him against the Cardinals tonight. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing about Hamiltons latest ailment? Got home after a game and his "ankle locked up". Had to be a late scratch yesterday and still not back tonight. :L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And y'all only have to pay him $25 million per! Can't wait to see what he looks like in four years. Congrats again on the Josh, CJ, and Albert signings. Great Job!!!
:laugh3: