• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Halfway Point

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is .500 isn't a bad place for us to be, sure we should have beaten ATL and/or DET, but truth be told we have a tough schedule. December is our make or break month, we must be 5-6 but hopefully 6-5 entering December, then Doug can do an Andy impersonation and run the table! We have 4 cupcakes and Dallas at home, Dallas only has 2 cupcakes the rest of the year, so expect more average in November but get ready for December! Go Birds!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is .500 isn't a bad place for us to be, sure we should have beaten ATL and/or DET, but truth be told we have a tough schedule. December is our make or break month, we must be 5-6 but hopefully 6-5 entering December, then Doug can do an Andy impersonation and run the table! We have 4 cupcakes and Dallas at home, Dallas only has 2 cupcakes the rest of the year, so expect more average in November but get ready for December! Go Birds!

I was just thinking about this today. A tough enough 3 game home stand. If we can come out 3-0 or even a competitive 2-1 it sets up well.

Only road games left are at Miami and NYG.

Finishing with Miami, NYG (home and away), Deadskins and Cowboys in Week 16 at home.

Obviously wild card is most likely not coming out of this division....so we need Cowboys to stumble a bit to set up that week 16, which could be winner take all.

Cowboys have Vikings and Rams at home.....Lions could be a challenging one on the road. Patriots on the road will be tough to. It could really shape up to that week 16 home game if we do it right the rest of the way.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-0 or 4-4 doesn't matter as long as we're playing our best in December, January and February.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is a good place, but there is still a shot at going 6-2 or so in the second half and possibly getting in the playoffs. The Eagles remain in the hunt thanks to the win against Buffalo. The next three games are Bears, Pats and Seahawks. So they are still in the toughest part of their schedule. But the good news is they play all three at home after three straight on the road. If they can win 2 out of those 3, I will feel a lot better about their chances.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with all the injuries, and the time waiting for guys to come back and then you mix in the locker room bickering,

4-4 is pretty damn impressive!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we have to win 6 of the next 8, to be sure of getting into the playoffs.

For the most part. Especially if one of those six wins is against Dallas.

It’s possible that Dallas comes out of the bye and shits the bed. But I really doubt that and think the Week 16 already needs to be circled. If we play out asses off it could still come down to that game.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in 1 game at a time. Let's beat the Bears first. Then we can worry about the bye. Then the Patriots, etc.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's do able.... I think they are getting healthy at the right time and they play the whole one game at a time they can walk away from this with a good seed for the playoffs....

Plus you have to factor in that other teams will drop in play ( injuries, losses, being exposed) .

16 games is a long way to go, and teams fall.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's do able.... I think they are getting healthy at the right time and they play the whole one game at a time they can walk away from this with a good seed for the playoffs....

Plus you have to factor in that other teams will drop in play ( injuries, losses, being exposed) .

16 games is a long way to go, and teams fall.

I feel like no more egregious missteps and we have a chance to write our own way in and not need help.

Not that the last time we had a game at home against Cowboys with the division line (after needing some help) worked horribly for us....at least until the NFCCG lol

Chris Clemons stiff arm....:nod:

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say 6 of 8, I say 6-2. The cowboys had their easy schedule first half, we get ours 2nd half, truth is we can go 5-3 if a win is against cowboys and nfc teams. Should be fun to watch it play out.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course but it seemed like you insinuated that winning 6 out of 8 was harder than going 6-2 lol

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been a tough year injury wise with Darby, Mills, Maddox, Jernigan, Jackson, DJax. If they can get and stay healthy anything is possible. DJAX totally changes the offense if healthy and being able to field 3 healthy Corners who aren't street Free Agents is a big deal as well. Not to mention a solid 2nd DT.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 2ndary always seems to be injured the first half of seasons for some reason. Not that it's any great shakes when completely healthy, but at least when we have a full cast ... it's more effective with players fitting certain roles. LeBlanc for example was a guy who was coming on strong and looking to build on his 2018 season then got hit with the Lisfranc injury (may be activated Week11 from what I hear). Darby is just "now" starting to get fully healthy after working his way back from last year's injury. Ditto the Green Goblin who's played better than expected since back from injury. Maddox is finally set to come back after missing a few games. Our DT's were a strength till everyone not named Cox went down ... and Cox has been another player that is just now rounding out into shape from his injuries in last year's playoffs.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that we only take one plane trip the 2nd half of the season, sweet.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that we only take one plane trip the 2nd half of the season, sweet.

Isn’t it sweet? And the only plane trip is about 2 hours and to play a team tanking up!