• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Haha Alabama lost

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win over Ole Miss.

Kentucky next, need a miracle.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we played tonight against Kentucky like we did against Ole Miss, we have a chance. Our shooting was out of this world last night and it's so unlike us to be able to shoot so well from 3 point range.

Our Free Throw shooting was miserable, but outside of that, I see nothing that needs to be changed from last night.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we played tonight against Kentucky like we did against Ole Miss, we have a chance. Our shooting was out of this world last night and it's so unlike us to be able to shoot so well from 3 point range.

Our Free Throw shooting was miserable, but outside of that, I see nothing that needs to be changed from last night.

13-28 from the free throw line. My old ass could better that shooting underhanded blindfolded.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring on Creighton. Always hate playing in the NIT, but at least we aren't declining it like a certain school in the Bayou that thinks they are too big for their britches.

This team has massively overachieved this year, all pre-season prediction had us an SEC bottom feeder. I'm not sure how much of it is Avery and how much of it is just that Grant was that bad.

Regardless, win at least one for Retin. He deserves it.

FYI, anyone know how I can suggest the real 'A' for the Alabama logo instead of the Elephant? I'd say either go with the new script A, or the old A with the Elephant going through. The one now was one of my least favorites.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Bama and Ohio State are able to match up for the NIT Title. Give the people the matchup they wanted on the gridiron 2 months ago.

:thumb:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Bama and Ohio State are able to match up for the NIT Title. Give the people the matchup they wanted on the gridiron 2 months ago.

Ohio State may have wanted that, Alabama wanted the Big 10 Champions and got them.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm boycotting March Madness this year.When Farleigh Dickinson(18-14), Holy Cross(14-19), Austin Peay(18-17), and Buffalo(20-14) get in ahead of you, the whole dadburned system needs to be revamped.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that was Alabama vs Oregon?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm boycotting March Madness this year.When Farleigh Dickinson(18-14), Holy Cross(14-19), Austin Peay(18-17), and Buffalo(20-14) get in ahead of you, the whole dadburned system needs to be revamped.

Each of which won their conference tournament. 3/4 of which could beat bama easily. Had you clowns won the SEC a team like Syracuse or Vandy wouldn't have gotten in.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each of which won their conference tournament. 3/4 of which could beat bama easily. Had you clowns won the SEC a team like Syracuse or Vandy wouldn't have gotten in.

I don't really care, and I don't know much about this stuff - but I looked at the first one, Farleigh Dickinson and they were playing teams with an RPI in the 200 and 300's. And that includes their tourney. Their highlight was Wagner at 184.

They lost to all teams they played with a RPI higher than 184.

RealTimeRPI.com Fair. Dickinson Knights Men's College Basketball Rating Percentage Index (RPI) Ratings - A leading sports ratings and resources community on the Internet

Meanwhile, Alabama beat teams with RPI's under 100 on a regular basis and generally played such teams. Losses to teams in the 175 RPI were considered bad losses.

RealTimeRPI.com Alabama Crimson Tide Men's College Basketball Rating Percentage Index (RPI) Ratings - A leading sports ratings and resources community on the Internet

So yeah, I don't get it at all, but I don't really give a fuck.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw:

Farleigh Dickenson RPI rank: 204
Alabama: 73

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care, and I don't know much about this stuff - but I looked at the first one, Farleigh Dickinson and they were playing teams with an RPI in the 200 and 300's. And that includes their tourney. Their highlight was Wagner at 184.

They lost to all teams they played with a RPI higher than 184.

RealTimeRPI.com Fair. Dickinson Knights Men's College Basketball Rating Percentage Index (RPI) Ratings - A leading sports ratings and resources community on the Internet

Meanwhile, Alabama beat teams with RPI's under 100 on a regular basis and generally played such teams. Losses to teams in the 175 RPI were considered bad losses.

RealTimeRPI.com Alabama Crimson Tide Men's College Basketball Rating Percentage Index (RPI) Ratings - A leading sports ratings and resources community on the Internet

So yeah, I don't get it at all, but I don't really give a fuck.

Alabama would beat them too, sure. But bimbino acting like bama somehow deserves to be in as an at large and teams that won their conference tourneys don't is hilarity at its finest. Heck look at Vandy, with an RPI of 63, they are in yet 4 teams with better rpi's in front of them didn't make it.

Finally, these teams all won their conference tournaments. It's not like they are getting at larges.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw:

Farleigh Dickenson RPI rank: 204
Alabama: 73

Farleigh won their conference tourney. They are a smaller school that doesn't get to play that many big boys. It's called the NCAA tourney, not the power 5 tourney.

Ohh and BTW
Vandy RPI: 63 they are in

Monmouth: 52
Akron: 34
Valpo: 49
Florida: 55

Yet we are complaining bama didn't get in a 73???

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LoL@ easily. Quite speculative. Let's just expand the football playoffs and guarantee a bid for the champions of the WAC, MWC, AAC, MAC and Sunbelt Conferences. Same, same.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL@ easily. Quite speculative. Let's just expand the football playoffs and guarantee a bid for the champions of the WAC, MWC, AAC, MAC and Sunbelt Conferences. Same, same.

Well football is a little different. Physically playing two games in two days is impossible. Hence why they don't have a 68 team tourney.

An yes, I overstated easily. But bama could win or lose against all 4.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama would beat them too, sure. But bimbino acting like bama somehow deserves to be in as an at large and teams that won their conference tourneys don't is hilarity at its finest. Heck look at Vandy, with an RPI of 63, they are in yet 4 teams with better rpi's in front of them didn't make it.

Finally, these teams all won their conference tournaments. It's not like they are getting at larges.

Farleigh won their conference tourney. They are a smaller school that doesn't get to play that many big boys. It's called the NCAA tourney, not the power 5 tourney.

Ohh and BTW
Vandy RPI: 63 they are in

Monmouth: 52
Akron: 34
Valpo: 49
Florida: 55

Yet we are complaining bama didn't get in a 73???

Sounds like a dumb system to me.

Not that it matters, Alabama would have gotten killed anyway and it's not like we had a chance to win a national championship or anything.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was thinking not going to the NCAA tourney would be good because we could make it a few rounds in the NIT.

926.gif

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a massive basketball fan, last night really got to me. I'm absolutely sick of Colemen who just tries to run as fast as possible with no where to go. I'm tired of Kessens who seems to have all the ability, but more often comes off as dead weight. Obasohan deserved better as he carried this team. I know losing Ingram was tough, but hell, we could have at least played a little better than that crap we put on the floor last night.

Roll Tide.

As for the March Madness, I get it why we aren't in and the others aren't. I think the system set up like it is means better stories and more intrigue into what would otherwise be pointless Conference Tournaments. As someone who is hopefully going to start doing some post-grad work at a smaller University, I'm happy with the way the system is.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was thinking not going to the NCAA tourney would be good because we could make it a few rounds in the NIT.

View attachment 98377

I echo your comments, except mine goes " I was thinking going to the NCAA tourney would be good because we could make it a few rounds." :L