• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ha-Ha, jokes on you

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a pleasant surprise for the Bears last year, imo.

We just didn't need a FS, we need a SS. Eddie Jackson is one of the better FS in the game, and was forced to play SS last year cuz Dix can't.

Put him on a good D at FS, and he will be fine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this guy is an upgrade, you know your secondary is a shit show
I'm a bigger fan of Ha-Ha than most and am very happy with this deal, but the key to this signing is that their secondary is indeed shit right now. Now it's just a little less murky as at least they have 2 safeties that belong in the NFL. Next goal, a CB that isn't horrible...:bored2:

I think this will be a move that Cowboy fans are very happy with come this season :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ballhawk, good in coverage. Shitty tackler and doesn't play downhill well. Sometimes takes some bad angles. Solid starter. What more can you ask for for a 1 year $4 mil deal?
This ^^

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son worked with a guy whose name was, I shit you not, Yahtzee.

Yahtzee????? Da fuq is wrong with those parents?
Did they shout it out when they were calling him?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen him play quite a bit and really don't know what you're talking about. The guy isn't Ronnie Lott, but he is a solid starter. PFF had him ranked 19, which is about right, and still a massive upgrade over Heath

Get back to me at the end of the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back to me at the end of the season.
It's March and the guy got a one year prove it deal. He doesn't have to do much to earn it.

I think some of you that are so down on him are going to be surprised. We need a centerfielder and we need a FS that can cover for our shit CBs. That's what I am hoping and expecting him to do well. I know he isn't filling the lane in the box or fighting off a LB to make a tackle and McCarthy who had him for a couple of years obviously knows this too. We will move Woods to SS and give him that job because he seems to love to hit and does better down in the muck. Woods was below average in coverage as a FS but above average for a SS. Just keep HaHa away from La'el Collins and he'll be OK.
Side note: Damn La'el can run:

lael-0-1.gif

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's March and the guy got a one year prove it deal. He doesn't have to do much to earn it.

I think some of you that are so down on him are going to be surprised. We need a centerfielder and we need a FS that can cover for our shit CBs. That's what I am hoping and expecting him to do well. I know he isn't filling the lane in the box or fighting off a LB to make a tackle and McCarthy who had him for a couple of years obviously knows this too. We will move Woods to SS and give him that job because he seems to love to hit and does better down in the muck. Woods was below average in coverage as a FS but above average for a SS. Just keep HaHa away from La'el Collins and he'll be OK.

lael-0-1.gif

That was then. This was last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was then. This was last year.

Come on, that's weak. Like that isn't something seen every week by guys trying to tackle Zeke and oftentimes from LBs. He saw a huge hole in front of him and stepped into it. Zeke went the other way and appeared out of the pile and he tried to get over and make a play from the side as Zeke was running by him at full speed. Not a great play by any means, but not something that should be pointed to as a horrible play either. The guy isn't a good tackler and isn't going to play in the box. Everyone knows this and pretending that is why they signed him or that they don't know that is a weakness is a waste of time. He signed for 1 year and $4M. You don't get Ronnie Lott for that. All i heard from Cowboy fans was Byron Jones wasn't that good based on nothing but the fact that he didn't get interceptions. Dix has 13 in the last 4 years. Heath sucks. Dix is better. Dix has a contract that doesn't stop us form starting a draft pick over him if we find one. There is nothing to not like about this deal IMO

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, that's weak. Like that isn't something seen every week by guys trying to tackle Zeke and oftentimes from LBs. He saw a huge hole in front of him and stepped into it. Zeke went the other way and appeared out of the pile and he tried to get over and make a play from the side as Zeke was running by him at full speed. Not a great play by any means, but not something that should be pointed to as a horrible play either. The guy isn't a good tackler and isn't going to play in the box. Everyone knows this and pretending that is why they signed him or that they don't know that is a weakness is a waste of time. He signed for 1 year and $4M. You don't get Ronnie Lott for that. All i heard from Cowboy fans was Byron Jones wasn't that good based on nothing but the fact that he didn't get interceptions. Dix has 13 in the last 4 years. Heath sucks. Dix is better. Dix has a contract that doesn't stop us form starting a draft pick over him if we find one. There is nothing to not like about this deal IMO

And in the end, that is my hope and why I have no interest in debating the merits of a guy who at the very best is a journeyman. We just disagree on whether he is an upgrade from the previous tenant at that position. We don’t disagree that the position in question requires improvement.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lael-0-1.gif
Hell....that's just as an impressive play by Ha Ha as it was Collins.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in the end, that is my hope and why I have no interest in debating the merits of a guy who at the very best is a journeyman. We just disagree on whether he is an upgrade from the previous tenant at that position. We don’t disagree that the position in question requires improvement.
cant see it as a bad signing. it improves what we had & he is paid like a journeyman. Could it improve more? Sure. but the price is right & it is an improvement. I dont understand how this is bad?