• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ha Ha Ha. Now This Is Funny

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is an idiot who played himself on that workout.

All he had to do was show up and show he could still throw the football while saying the right things, and not make a circus out of it. He does that and he's likely looking at an offer this offseason if not during this season. I mean sheesh look at all the teams in need of QB right now.

What did he do though? He made a circus out of it. He tried to make himself out to be the victim again, and he once again showed it's all about him. Of course no one is jumping to sign him and I seriously hope Kap isn't expecting anyone to do so. No team is going to sign a backup QB that brings along a circus and self centered personality. Kap needed to set his pride aside and show he could be a team player with the NFL, and he couldn't do it. If his career was not already over it for sure is now.

The sad thing is I read the entire article about how everything went down that week, and it came across like Kap just wanted to show up and be a team player. It sounded like he understood it was his best chance to get another shot in the NFL. It seems more like it was the people around him convinced the NFL was out to get him that caused the circus and likely cost Kap his career in the NFL. It is what it is though. At the end of the day all those people work for Kap, and he allowed them to convince him it was just some trick play by the NFL versus a serious shot at getting back into the league.