• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys..............................

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know i've been quiet on the whole "fire bevall thing". My View point is we are winning so that i care about.

Back onto topic. We need to chill. This bickering back and forth is uncalled for and un needed.

Just my :2cents:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know i've been quiet on the whole "fire bevall thing". My View point is we are winning so that i care about.

Back onto topic. We need to chill. This bickering back and forth is uncalled for and un needed.

Just my :2cents:

All sugar and spice hey? Bickering going happen, we'll survive it. Livens things up at times, other times it gets a bit carried away. We all just got to remember we are all on the same side, we want the Seahawks to win.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all want the same thing. We have a great team and we got to experience a Super Bowl victory already. We can be passionate without engaging in needless hostility.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@#$@#% that! I hate you all...... wait, this isn't the political forum?

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All sugar and spice hey? Bickering going happen, we'll survive it. Livens things up at times, other times it gets a bit carried away. We all just got to remember we are all on the same side, we want the Seahawks to win.

We all want the same thing. We have a great team and we got to experience a Super Bowl victory already. We can be passionate without engaging in needless hostility.

I get these. Just trying some nip budding before it goes too far

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still want him fired.

not one throw to jimmy in the red zone.

have the patriots ever had a game where gronk didnt get a look in the redzone? its outrageous.

i know people will say "but he just wasnt open", BS, he is 6'8 and has hand of steel you design plays for him and get the ball to him. period.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan should suffer from Passive Aggressive tendencies, it's the nature of being a fan, a human being and mass quantities of alcohol. For that Mr Spock like analysis I will be expecting a check for $75.00 from each of you for services rendered, Thank You.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still want him fired.

have the patriots ever had a game where gronk didnt get a look in the redzone? its outrageous.

i know people will say "but he just wasnt open", BS, he is 6'8 and has hand of steel you design plays for him and get the ball to him. period.

No, I would say that they ran 4 plays in the red zone all game long - and scored 3 touchdowns, so whatever he did today worked.

Now, if you are claiming this for the entire season - you're wrong about him not being targeted in the red zone, and that ends the conversation.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan should suffer from Passive Aggressive tendencies, it's the nature of being a fan, a human being and mass quantities of alcohol. For that Mr Spock like analysis I will be expecting a check for $75.00 from each of you for services rendered, Thank You.

What services are you offering to render.....cause I don't think I'm interested. ;)

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still want him fired.

6'7" actually and that inch can make a big difference as SB 49 made quite evident. WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hostility among the fanbase is a good thing. We gotta have it. It's what any good message board thrives on. It's like our version of the Real Housewives.

Anyway, blstoker you're an f'ing moron and snuggles I hope you severely injure yourself in a nerf related accident.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A bit? C'mon, Harold. Things on this board get "a bit" carried away the same way water is "a bit" wet. Carried away has become the default setting here, especially in the game threads. I haven't even read 99% of the Falcons game thread (and I won't) because I watched the game and I can tell you with 99.9% confidence that by the end of the third quarter, it was the game thread equivalent of Chernobyl in here. Passion is great, but I don't think it could hurt if people toned it down some. People are eventually gonna stop coming here to talk Seahawks if they think they're gonna get yelled at or talked down to every time they give their opinion.

Rooting for a perennial winner is supposed to be fun. If you'd gone back in time to the early to mid 90's (when mediocre was the highest expectation you could have for the Seahawks) and told me that in roughly 20 years, the Hawks will have been to three Super Bowls and won a championship, and that the biggest argument between Seahawks fans would be over whether we should fire the coordinator of a consistently top 5/top 10 offense or not, I'd wonder if those future Seahawks fans even remembered what it was like rooting for those 90's teams; what it was like watching those 90's offenses in particular. :drink:

We're in the middle of the best era of Seahawks football ever right now, even better than the mid 80's Knox years, and we're having knockdown dragouts over an offensive coordinator who has overseen a top 5/top 10 offense for how many years now? Let's stop with the :lm: over Bevell and try to actually enjoy watching our great team again. You never know how long this is going to last and I'd hate it if we fans spent a lot of it going at each other's throats.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrell Bevell wasn't the reason the defense gave up 24 points and looked like a sieve in the 2nd half.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I would say that they ran 4 plays in the red zone all game long - and scored 3 touchdowns, so whatever he did today worked.

Now, if you are claiming this for the entire season - you're wrong about him not being targeted in the red zone, and that ends the conversation.

We had 3 plays on the missed fg drive alone, so no youre wrong.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct, I missed the missed FG drive when looking for red zone plays (yahoo game stream sucks for play by play). Still, 3 TDs in 7 plays is an indication that what he was doing in the play calling was pretty successful.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he meant we had 4 drives in the red zone and scored 3 TDs.

Pretty sure that just about every NFL team in the league will take a 75% TD scoring rate.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he meant we had 4 drives in the red zone and scored 3 TDs.

Pretty sure that just about every NFL team in the league will take a 75% TD scoring rate.

No, I made a mistake and missed the FG drive. My real point is, 3 TDs in 7 plays is really impressive - no matter who you are - so complaining that the wrong players were getting those TDs is just puzzling.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I made a mistake and missed the FG drive. My real point is, 3 TDs in 7 plays is really impressive - no matter who you are - so complaining that the wrong players were getting those TDs is just puzzling.

Fair enough. From my view this just seems like pointless nitpicking of Bevell which is fairly common.

Darrell Bevell didn't drop 5 passes yesterday. He didn't allow two wide open TDs.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. From my view this just seems like pointless nitpicking of Bevell which is fairly common.

Darrell Bevell didn't drop 5 passes yesterday. He didn't allow two wide open TDs.

Oh, I agree. There always seems to be something to complain about with Bevell.

I'm not necessarily a "Bevell guy", like some would claim. I want success, which we have had with Bevell, and it really puzzles me when there are calls for the firing of a guy who is having great success for us.