• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess the Movie from the Quote Game

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaun of the Dead

"Great. A guy shows up looking like a mime from Hell and you lose him right out in the open. Well, at least he didn't do that walking against the wind shit, I hate that."

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Crow

"Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth. "

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Crow

"Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth. "

Transformers??

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I forgot to tell you that bom means fuck you in Polish"

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I forgot to tell you that bom means fuck you in Polish"
Last Boy Scout

Dogs? What kind of dogs those? Dogs with no eyes? Dogs the size of gorillas? You think them things are dogs? Go out there and try feeding them some Pedigree, chum! They're aliens, love!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Boy Scout

Dogs? What kind of dogs those? Dogs with no eyes? Dogs the size of gorillas? You think them things are dogs? Go out there and try feeding them some Pedigree, chum! They're aliens, love!

Just watched this movie not too long ago… Attack the Block

"You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Outlaw Josey Wales

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?"

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Outlaw Josey Wales

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?"

Pirates of the Caribbean

"We all have orders, and we have to follow 'em. That supersedes everything, including your mothers."

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I can't get over it. What kinda creep wouldn't catch a baby? If it was real it coulda been crippled for life."

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prizzi's Honor

"Why, Mr. Merrick, you're not an elephant man at all."

The Elephant Man

"I drink to your safe return in English ale. I wish that it were English blood."

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Troopers ^

"Did you ever take a dump, made you feel like you slept for 12 hours?"
"Great meals fade in reflection. Everything else gains. Do you know why? 'Cause it's only food. This shit we put in us, keeps us going - it's only food. The great fucks you may have had, what do you remember about them? I don't know. For me, I'm saying what it is, it's probably not the orgasm. Some broad's forearm on your neck, something her eyes did. There was this sound she made. Or it's me in the - I'm telling you - I'm in bed the next day, she brought me café au lait, gives me a cigarette, my balls feel like concrete."

"What I'm saying, what is our life? Our life is looking forward or it's looking back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of? Loss. What else? The bank closes, we get sick, my wife died on a plane? The stock market collapsed? What of these things happen? None of them. We worry anyway. Why?"

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Troopers ^

"Did you ever take a dump, made you feel like you slept for 12 hours?"
"Great meals fade in reflection. Everything else gains. Do you know why? 'Cause it's only food. This shit we put in us, keeps us going - it's only food. The great fucks you may have had, what do you remember about them? I don't know. For me, I'm saying what it is, it's probably not the orgasm. Some broad's forearm on your neck, something her eyes did. There was this sound she made. Or it's me in the - I'm telling you - I'm in bed the next day, she brought me café au lait, gives me a cigarette, my balls feel like concrete."

"What I'm saying, what is our life? Our life is looking forward or it's looking back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of? Loss. What else? The bank closes, we get sick, my wife died on a plane? The stock market collapsed? What of these things happen? None of them. We worry anyway. Why?"

Glengarry Glen Ross

"I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em".

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pee Wee's Big Adventure

"Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her."

The Living Daylights

"After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."