• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden gone

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is the NFL planned to keep leaking emails until he got fired or quit....and the unrelease emails are really bad allegedly
That's really shady behavior. But not surprising since it's the NFL.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase is allegedly the frontrunner to replace Gruden.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the response from Allen or other people that received the emails?

We should probably know that.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear to God if they actually hire Gase I might be done with the fucking Raiders.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I lived most of my life as a free man in a free nation. The future is grim.
Come on, so dramatic. I look around and can do pretty much anything I want. Heck, I can even choose to not get a potentially life saving vaccine if I want to pretend there is some conspiracy theory behind it or just that it's bad for me because that's what some moronic talking head said and no one can do anything about it.

Life is good on my end and getting better day by day. Just tune out the idiots on both sides of the Political spectrum and the rest of the Country is pretty much the same as always...the future is brighter than ever for kids today

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few questions if someone has time.

Will this affect Jay Gruden getting a job somewhere (NFL or College) if he doesn't have one already?

Should Doug Pederson be the front runner for the Raider job? Or Eric Bienemy? If not those two, then who?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, so dramatic. I look around and can do pretty much anything I want. Heck, I can even choose to not get a potentially life saving vaccine if I want to pretend there is some conspiracy theory behind it or just that it's bad for me because that's what some moronic talking head said and no one can do anything about it.

Life is good on my end and getting better day by day. Just tune out the idiots on both sides of the Political spectrum and the rest of the Country is pretty much the same as always...the future is brighter than ever for kids today
Yep. Same here.

Moving to Nashville on Friday and taking a slow drive there, 6 days to go a little over 2,000 miles.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will this affect Jay Gruden getting a job somewhere (NFL or College) if he doesn't have one already?

Should Doug Pederson be the front runner for the Raider job? Or Eric Bienemy? If not those two, then who?
Jay Gruden is the OC for the Jags and probably the heir apparent to Urbs when he quits after the season and goes to coach USC.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like Schefter tweeted Gase is the frontrunner for the Raiders job and if that happens.....I quit being a fan.

I would love Pederson.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Gruden is the OC for the Jags and probably the heir apparent to Urbs when he quits after the season and goes to coach USC.
No he isn’t

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who knows what will happen in actuality, but I hope not, because that would be unfair to hold him accountable for what his brother did.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The lines continue to change. Last years joke brought laughs this years joke gets you cancelled. If people don't mind living this way, at the whims of the easily offended than its fine with me. I've lived 63 years free from that sort of thing. When people could laugh at themselves. Those days are over.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's another option too for a HC position as Urban, IMO, will be fired during the bye week. It's not working out and Shahid Kahn is starting to realize it.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Schefter tweeted Gase is the frontrunner for the Raiders job and if that happens.....I quit being a fan.

I would love Pederson.

Me too. Pederson could do wonders with Derek Carr or he could bring in someone else.