• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grizzlys wipe out the Thunder by 73 points.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know the record for bench points in a regular season game? Memphis had 93. Toronto's scored 100 in the bubble but that was a playoff game.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about that actually being the case either. A trend I have heard about with the league-wide spike in scoring over the last 3 years is that coming back from large deficits like 20 is a more common occurrence than ever before.
That's what I'm talking about. 20 point leads are not considered blow outs anymore either.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC is at a crossroads this offseason. If they don't hit big in the lotto, then they are stuck with a bunch of mid to low picks and no apparent solution in sight.
I feel that their administration will be toast, and the franchise staring at possible longterm mediocrity if they don't get a top 3 pick and hit on Smith, Banchero, or Holmgren. After that they might have to choose from a plethora of SGs, which isn't what they need.

For all of the discussion of supposed "non-support" from Sonics' fans before the move, the OKC franchise now finds itself in a similar quandry. The fact that they are currently averaging about 3500 to 4000 empty seats per home game doesn't bode well in the longterm.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was posted about where it should have been, when it happened
I haven't followed either team, but that was pretty shitty of Memphis to run it up that ahead. On the other hand it is something I have always wished that Lakers would do to the Clippers and the Celtics

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't followed either team, but that was pretty shitty of Memphis to run it up that ahead. On the other hand it is something I have always wished that Lakers would do to the Clippers and the Celtics
They really didn’t, it was just a perfect storm. Thunder were without players and had a bad night. Everyone Memphis brought on was making shots all night.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really didn’t, it was just a perfect storm. Thunder were without players and had a bad night. Everyone Memphis brought on was making shots all night.
That's what every team seems to do the Lakers and if they are winning when I turn the game on, they automatically start losing.