• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grier's decisions need work!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sitting here watching the Kansas game.......sad performance to say the least, three times throwing ints at the goal line......first problem is play calling, WHY are we throwing with 1st down at the 2???? second, quit throwing into double coverage!!!!! If the turnover crap doesn't get solved SOON, we will see a special season turn into 6-5 pretty easily! You can get away with poor play against these lousy teams, but not once we start playing some good teams, with the performance the past two weeks, Mr. Grier can put any Heisman thoughts out of his head....

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really excited to see him play today. First time this year. After so much hype(well deserved)...I’m not impressed at all.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really excited to see him play today. First time this year. After so much hype(well deserved)...I’m not impressed at all.
The way he has played today, he should be on the bench.......three INTs, and now a fumble......he is single handedly keeping Kansas, KANSAS, in this game, it should be 42-7 right now, with proper play calling and ball security, instead we are looking at a one score game with Kansas driving.. performance like this will drop us in the polls even if we can win, and Grier can forget any Heisman talk as of now.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way he has played today, he should be on the bench.......three INTs, and now a fumble......he is single handedly keeping Kansas, KANSAS, in this game, it should be 42-7 right now, with proper play calling and ball security, instead we are looking at a one score game with Kansas driving.. performance like this will drop us in the polls even if we can win, and Grier can forget any Heisman talk as of now.
Agree 100%. Can’t have a performance like this at home against a subpar team.

Being a Patriots fan, I’m really trying to watch a lot more of the good college QB’s who might be a replacement for Brady. So, I was excited to see WV play today.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. Can’t have a performance like this at home against a subpar team.

Being a Patriots fan, I’m really trying to watch a lot more of the good college QB’s who might be a replacement for Brady. So, I was excited to see WV play today.
He is great when he is on his game, but the last two games he has been less than great, downright horrible at times. I don't get throwing inside the five with the line and backs we have.....someone is trying to pad Grier's stats over winning. Good to see some running on this drive!!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grier should be on the bench today, horrible decisions on most every play.....should have been playing Woody Hayes ball today, when WVU has run today, good things have happened, when we have passed, not so much

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I know is he cost me $120.00 ........I should have known better than to give 27 1/2 points......I was going up to take the points and Kansas, but at the last second had a brain fart.......no more betting on them this season

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible day for Grier. took a huge step backwards in the Heisman race.

Team is in trouble moving forward imo. This was a statement game and boy did we ever make a statement, and that statement was

" we are VERY overrated and will be beaten like a drum against decent opponents "...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible day for Grier. took a huge step backwards in the Heisman race.

Team is in trouble moving forward imo. This was a statement game and boy did we ever make a statement, and that statement was

" we are VERY overrated and will be beaten like a drum against decent opponents "...
I think this team has a high ceiling, IF the team is coached to their strengths, and with a team win in mind. I saw a game today that was offensively called to pad Grier's stats, not for a team win. I am pleased with our defense so far, but they just take a series or two off every game. I hope the picks knock Grier's confidence down a bit, throw three picks at the goal line against anyone else and we are getting beat, luckily, we were playing Kansas and not anyone any good today. WVU needs to focus on winning football games, and not who wins the Heisman!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree... Grier forced the 3 INT’s. Spav stated KU gave Will looks they had not shown before yesterday’s game.

If Will were a 1st or 2nd year QB, I would understand the comment from the coach more.

Straight up, no matter the coverage... he chose to force at least 2 throws into tight double coverage inside the Red Zone.

He took way too many sacks by choosing not to throw the ball away.

He had his worst performance of the year, and we won easily by 16 points.

Knowing our team could play this poorly and still win by such a decisive margin is exciting going forward.

Gonna be a special year...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will needs to be okay checking down...it’s pretty clear he has a lot of Brett Favre in him. My recollection Favre won a few games in his career. Give Kansas some credit they played to the final whistle yesterday and knew what was coming on plays inside the 20. Spavital can clean that up. And the heisman race ain’t over for Will .. on not his best day he still threw for almost 400 yards and 4tds. They win the big 12 he wins the heisman