• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gregg Williams says he's in high demand.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to 106.7 the fan Gregg Williams has asked the Browns to let him know if he's the guy or not because he has four teams that have told him they would fire their coach if he was available.

Does this vibe with Jay saying he hasn't heard anything yet and he will go talk to Dan and Bruce whenever they call him. Could the Skins be one of those teams?

Why haven't Dan and Bruce told Jay he's the guy yet? He's not speaking like a coach who has an understanding that he's gonna be here. After Jay's press conference where he said "if I'm here," and "when I hear something," numerous times, you would think Dan or Bruce would at least leak to the media that Jay is still the guy.

Probably nothing, but Dan and Bruce might be mulling some things over in regard to Jay.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be .

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feels like Dan is trying to land a big fish and if he can't get one he's gonna use Jay as his fallback option.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay is he guy. If not, he would already be gone.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feels like Dan is trying to land a big fish and if he can't get one he's gonna use Jay as his fallback option.

but who is this big fish?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are probably right, but Dan is in the Bahamas and Jay is at the podium telling the media he doesn't know if he's coming back or not. Just weird.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are probably right, but Dan is in the Bahamas and Jay is at the podium telling the media he doesn't know if he's coming back or not. Just weird.

LOL. While his franchise is at an all time low performance wise this guy bolts without saying a thing & spends the money he steals from his fanbase living it up on vacation. You would think that a business owner in this case might at least say a few words (or have his stooge Allen do so on his behalf) to give the fans some hope - but not so for this guy - gotta love it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fans feel like it needs to be a rush but in reality it doesn’t need to happen just yet

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Snyder's standard procedure to make his employees sweat. Keeps the fear in them. After all, that is his management style, isn't it?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I clicked on this because as a Browns fan it interested me. But long story short the Redskins are going to challenged for some time unless Snyder can find the right guy to run the show and he step out of the limelight altogether. As with Haslam (who could possibly be an even worse owner) their interference is highly detrimental.

I'm sure I'm just preaching to the choir but I just saw Snyder is only 54. That sucks.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fans feel like it needs to be a rush but in reality it doesn’t need to happen just yet

True indeed. Besides, why rush and maybe fuck things up. When you can take your time and almost guarantee that you fuck things up. #howtheskinsrollbaby

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I clicked on this because as a Browns fan it interested me. But long story short the Redskins are going to challenged for some time unless Snyder can find the right guy to run the show and he step out of the limelight altogether. As with Haslam (who could possibly be an even worse owner) their interference is highly detrimental.

I'm sure I'm just preaching to the choir but I just saw Snyder is only 54. That sucks.

thats why skins fans are now former skins fans who latched onto new teams or new hobbies/interests.

I no longer root for this team after 30 years of being a fan. I have no interest in wasting another 20-30 years. We only have 1 life after all

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. While his franchise is at an all time low performance wise this guy bolts without saying a thing & spends the money he steals from his fanbase living it up on vacation. You would think that a business owner in this case might at least say a few words (or have his stooge Allen do so on his behalf) to give the fans some hope - but not so for this guy - gotta love it.

I truly believe that Snyder is an evil human being.

He is profiting off of the NFLs success (not the skins success) and has taken away something that millions of people love but doesnt care as he remains in the green.

He ignores fans and media pleading for him to sell to bring prominence back to a once proud organization but values his personal self interests over that of millions. Evil man. Evil qualities and traits

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My pt isn't that the owner or FO needs to make a statement ASAP. My pt is that they should be providing feedback - period. If this team had a track record of providing feedback to the media or fans then I would not be worried. However - Snyder never talks to anyone & Allen only does so for damage control like in the Ruben Foster situation. I also would be fine if they never spoke to anyone but had decent results.

What other freaking team operates like this? Most likely you will hear nothing & then around SB time they will make some splashy move (like they did w/ Smith trade) & pretend like everything is fine (& folks like Dean will celebrate). Rinse & repeat - same old crap. Again - Danny please prove me wrong.