• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Jennings Sister - Twitter Gone Wild!!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter??? - I just don't get it

If real then this is just crazy!!! And, with regard to being real, here is what the USA Today article cited:

While Valyncia Jennings' Twitter account isn't verified, it is clearly her, as she is one of the 137 people Greg Jennings follows and has tweeted photos of his Super Bowl ring previously.

"Aaron Rodgers come on u had GJ for the TD twice. Get him the geez!!!!!"

"Why was that ball under thrown like that, he was wide open make the throw for the receiver!!! Geeez!!"

"My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him"

"GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the !!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!"

"Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic"

Then she started tweeting at Jennings' wife Nicole.

"@Da_mrs_85 Eb, Cortney, and Jahlin. We are hot Mad! I've never seen a star receiver ever go through this smh! @GregJennings needs to bounce"

"It is so obvious that @GregJennings is being blatantly ignored by ARod. Maybe @ halftime GJ should put on #18 then ARod will force to him!"

"Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!"

"@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him"

"@Da_mrs_85 I don't freakin care he should have more catches, if this idiot could see the coverage!! Then he holds on to the ball & fumbles!"

"ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!"

Jennings, who is a free agent this offseason, missed a significant amount of the season due to a groin injury and found his role diminished when he returned due to the emergence of Randall Cobb, the "#18" she references above.

Valyncia continued to defend her opinion to angry Packers fans, who continued to point out that Greg Jennings had been targeted 12 times heading into the final minute of regulation.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. And he caught 8 passes for 2 scores and 120 yards.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone interested in Greg Jennings as a free agent? I would be if the price is right, but I am sure he is expecting a big pay day, which I don't think we can afford

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone interested in Greg Jennings as a free agent? I would be if the price is right, but I am sure he is expecting a big pay day, which I don't think we can afford

Not me, he's too old. I honestly couldn't care less about his sister or her twitter account (has no effect on anything), I just care about him as a player and he is getting old.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want the distraction his sister brings.

I don't know how big of a distraction that would actually be. I wouldn't pay much mind to what a player's family members had to say, honestly I wouldn't give them a second thought.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
True, but someone should inform his sister that GMs do consider such things and his sister is only adding headaches as Jennings looks to cash in.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the players didn't interact with her, it would be fine. Prior to this year, I would have said it wouldn't be a concern at all, but after the Jacobs thing, it really depends on who else we bring in. I think who we have and Harbaugh's no nonsense would help, it's just that twitter can't help us, it can at best be neutral and a non-factor.

Social media despite being so public gives some people the false sense of privacy. People say stupid shit and then act like since it came on twitter that it's different than saying it in an interview, press conference, or a blog. I can say that those who watch those first two are likely different than those who follow twitter, so it's not a big deal. People into twitter are more aware of the personal informal feel of what they say - but if you say something that is wrong in the public's eyes, especially when it's relayed to the non-twitter public, it becomes formal and can be used against you - even if you typed it while on the can or waiting in line at the grocery store. It becomes official.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about his sister that she would sit there and bitch about the other receivers. That unit is probably the tightest on the team, and they have been for years. Cobb and all the other young guys have been embraced by the vets and they're part of the Packers WR brotherhood. It sucks that Nelson, Jones, and Jennings will probably go into business mode along with our GM. That's the game. There will be no hard feelings.

Meanwhile, after the way Jennings played last week, Rodgers will lean hard on him in the post season.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter??? - I just don't get it

If real then this is just crazy!!! And, with regard to being real, here is what the USA Today article cited:

While Valyncia Jennings' Twitter account isn't verified, it is clearly her, as she is one of the 137 people Greg Jennings follows and has tweeted photos of his Super Bowl ring previously.

"Aaron Rodgers come on u had GJ for the TD twice. Get him the geez!!!!!"

"Why was that ball under thrown like that, he was wide open make the throw for the receiver!!! Geeez!!"

"My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him"

"GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the !!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!"

"Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic"

Then she started tweeting at Jennings' wife Nicole.

"@Da_mrs_85 Eb, Cortney, and Jahlin. We are hot Mad! I've never seen a star receiver ever go through this smh! @GregJennings needs to bounce"

"It is so obvious that @GregJennings is being blatantly ignored by ARod. Maybe @ halftime GJ should put on #18 then ARod will force to him!"

"Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!"

"@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him"

"@Da_mrs_85 I don't freakin care he should have more catches, if this idiot could see the coverage!! Then he holds on to the ball & fumbles!"

"ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!"

Jennings, who is a free agent this offseason, missed a significant amount of the season due to a groin injury and found his role diminished when he returned due to the emergence of Randall Cobb, the "#18" she references above.

Valyncia continued to defend her opinion to angry Packers fans, who continued to point out that Greg Jennings had been targeted 12 times heading into the final minute of regulation.

I guess the "its all about me" attitude of wide receivers extends to their families as well. Jennings is probably the family's meal ticket and they are starting to panic.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what she is saying this game.

Jennings has 1 catch for 13 yards.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Saturday night she is probably busy sucking a couple dicks.