• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greetings Cougar fans!!!

jjoshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is anyone out there? ECHO ECHO!

:popeye:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, they are here. Just not 'here' here.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll check in every once in a while, but mainly stay on the Seahawks board, and since few Coug fans seem to share my disdain for Leach (at least the ones on other boards) I may not post often.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll check in every once in a while, but mainly stay on the Seahawks board, and since few Coug fans seem to share my disdain for Leach (at least the ones on other boards) I may not post often.

wazzu31 is a fellow leach hater. You two will get along like two cougs in a blanket. No wait...

I have noticed several posters with coug logos and yet none post here. At least not yet. Maybe this board will pick up when the season draws near. I loves me some cougs. :happyshake:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Mike Leach. The dude is a flat out prick and acts as though he is above you when you talk to him. When has a coach ever been sub .500 in his career against top 10 teams and only had 2 significant wins in his entire career in Texas and the Holiday Bowl against Cal, yet make 2 plus million dollars a year?

The guy has one fucking running play which is a joke. Ruined Jeff Tuel's senior season, destroyed Marquees Wilson's draft stock, actually regressed the program....how the frick does that happen with a program that's in the toilet?

Kicks CJ Mizell and Kafusi off the team even though CJ was found innocent and Kafusi's civil rights were broken, punish them for character while he sprays lineman in the face while doing drills. Still waiting for someone to explain to me how that is suppose to help them. The problem with the lineman isn't they aren't mentally tough, it is the fact they are weakest lineman on a BCS team.

His postgame interview after the humiliating loss to Auburn will be "This was embarassing, it's start with us as coach's then he will go on to blame someone" Blaming the Stanford loss on Marquees Wilson, what a joke. Calling Wilson soft after he suffered a concussion against Cal even though he did catch the ball...ya a guy is soft because a doctor says he is not allowed to play.

All he asked in the text message to Moos was to have him make a public statement that he did not do anything illegal when Leach publically benched him for breaking team rules. Moos did not, Wilson said f you and walked out on drills while he was beraiting everyone for being physically weak. His only problem was the physical abuse he claimed which WSU did an investigation on and found that Leach did in fall camp.

And he showed how little balls he has when he backed out of the home and home with BYU on our home end of it. He's trying to break the home and home's that we have with Wisconsin and Boise State as well.

But he can kill a Grizzly with his bare hands, just ask him.