• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Undergoes Proceedure

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no need for him to rush back for week 1, they're gonna killed in Seattle with or without him

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years talking about the Bengals with you goofs on various message boards. 0 playoff wins. It’s fucking comical.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blow out losses are on the way.

get ready for 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years talking about the Bengals with you goofs on various message boards. 0 playoff wins. It’s fucking comical.

Yeah. It has been a wild ride. I do miss you posting more Kramer. This board has a few people that post anymore but it is mostly dead. We used to be one of the hotest NFL forums on SportsHoopla, now it is as dead as any other board. Oh well, 25 years of sucking will do that to a fan base I guess.

At least we have Tyler Boyd right? ha

I heard those college free agent WR's are looking awesome! haha We should be fine as we put the entire season on the backs of a couple non-drafted rookie free agent WR's to shoulder the load.

Eifert will probably be hurt before the season starts. I can see another tackle or Price going down.

Oh well, we have a stellar defense to pin our hopes on too. Stellar defense and two undrafted rookie WR's.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It has been a wild ride. I do miss you posting more Kramer. This board has a few people that post anymore but it is mostly dead. We used to be one of the hotest NFL forums on SportsHoopla, now it is as dead as any other board. Oh well, 25 years of sucking will do that to a fan base I guess.

At least we have Tyler Boyd right? ha

I heard those college free agent WR's are looking awesome! haha We should be fine as we put the entire season on the backs of a couple non-drafted rookie free agent WR's to shoulder the load.

Eifert will probably be hurt before the season starts. I can see another tackle or Price going down.

Oh well, we have a stellar defense to pin our hopes on too. Stellar defense and two undrafted rookie WR's.

Hobs is working on his article on how Cody Core has been doing extra pushups this offseason. We should expect him to be able replace an All-Pro with ease.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as there is a lot of alcohol vendors at the game, the Bengals will do ok.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN board in its glory days were some good times.

How's BCD? It's been nearly 20 years, so did he finally get his life straightened out...lol

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN board in its glory days were some good times.

How's BCD? It's been nearly 20 years, so did he finally get his life straightened out...lol

His kids grew up and went to college. I don’t think he was ever that happy after his ex fucked him over. Haven’t talked to him in a bit.....gonna have to call him

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His kids grew up and went to college. I don’t think he was ever that happy after his ex fucked him over. Haven’t talked to him in a bit.....gonna have to call him

Give us an update when you hear from him.

Another guy that frequently posted was BengalDoug.... And I'm pretty sure he died. He always said he was probably not going to make it to see us win a playoff game.... Now I'm starting to wonder if any of us will.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Green has had two surgeries on his legs in the same year he is turning 30. It's worth considering the idea that he might be done. Before you all tell me I'm stupid, look at what happens to most receivers as they venture into their 30s.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Green has had two surgeries on his legs in the same year he is turning 30. It's worth considering the idea that he might be done. Before you all tell me I'm stupid, look at what happens to most receivers as they venture into their 30s.

I’ve been thinking the same thing. He’s missed time 3 of the last 4 seasons. Constant foot and ankle issues. Also in the last year of his deal. He’ll still be productive, but I think he’s finished as an elite WR. He’ll go down in the hall of really good. Won’t make the HOF despite having the talent to do so.

I also think 2019 will be AJ’s last in Cincinnati. Might be best for both sides. AJ is a professional and a good human being. He deserves to go chase a ring somewhere.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been thinking the same thing. He’s missed time 3 of the last 4 seasons. Constant foot and ankle issues. Also in the last year of his deal. He’ll still be productive, but I think he’s finished as an elite WR. He’ll go down in the hall of really good. Won’t make the HOF despite having the talent to do so.

I also think 2019 will be AJ’s last in Cincinnati. Might be best for both sides. AJ is a professional and a good human being. He deserves to go chase a ring somewhere.

It would be nice for him to finish his career in Cincinnati, but I just don't think it will be in the cards. I think when his top gear is gone, his game will basically be gone.... It's not worth paying him big money, unless he's interested in a short deal. I suppose it's possible that we give him a big chunk of money now and have the ability to cut him in 2 years without any cap ramifications, but who knows if that will appeal to AJ.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give us an update when you hear from him.

Another guy that frequently posted was BengalDoug.... And I'm pretty sure he died. He always said he was probably not going to make it to see us win a playoff game.... Now I'm starting to wonder if any of us will.

Yeah, HBK was another, I think. Though, I thought I saw him around here at one point??

As for seeing a playoff win - It ain't lookin' good.