• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay/Dallas

Who wins? Packers vs Cowboys

• Packers. Home field advantage and they match up well.

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Cowboys, better rounded team and on a roll.

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know Dallas is having a good year?..........By counting the haters.

By Dallas winning with an abysmal HOME record to boot, it just shows how far the NFC East has fallen! It used to be the toughest, but in the last 10+ years, it's been intermittently BAD! If not for The GIANTS' miraculous runs, The East would be a colossal joke! :lame: :omg: :L

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Dallas winning with an abysmal HOME record to boot, it just shows how far the NFC East has fallen! It used to be the toughest, but in the last 10+ years, it's been intermittently BAD! If not for The GIANTS' miraculous runs, The East would be a colossal joke! :lame: :omg: :L

The Bears are a colossal joke but you already know that.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know Dallas is having a good year?..........By counting the haters.

:lol: we the dallas haters have been around for years. It does not matter if dallas is having a good or bad year, Dallas still sucks.. Believe what you want

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are a colossal joke but you already know that.

Right now, I'll take the Rex Grossman years over our current state of affairs! At least they made the playoffs and got to a SB! Cutler's hopeless; not Trestman's fault in the least! They replayed the '85 Bears wins over Minn. with McMahon coming off the bench in the 3rd quarter and the Bears annihilation of The Cowboys 44-0 in Big D! What a season; brings back so many fond memories! :clap:

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has a shitty record in GB.

At least they had a chance in GB! Favre stunk up the joint in Dallas year after year; even when The Boys had fallen on hard times! I can still remember a MNF game with 7 FG's to beat GB who had a big fat "goose egg!" It was pathetic! :lame: :wtf2: :L

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres to a great game with you two and beating the hell out of each other.

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-wink-laugh-George-Costanza-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pick none of the above both teams are full of peckerwoods.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m ready for the media’s inevitable overuse of Ice Bowl references.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m ready for the media’s inevitable overuse of Ice Bowl references.

They've already invoked it a couple times on sport's shows; tv and radio! They just can't help themselves! :L :gaah:

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll trust my eyes and ears instead.....
Dallas looks to me as the better "Team" of the 2, more balanced because they are not relying on just the QB to win it for them but are looking for a team effort on both sides of the ball....
It's just my opinion though !!!!:think:

I assume you did not just watch Dallas and Green Bay both play Detroit then in consecutive weeks.

GB offense vs Detroit - 152 yards rushing / 225 yards passing
Dallas offense vs Detroit - 75 yards rushing / 242 yards passing

Which of those 2 teams looks more balanced vs the top rush defense in the league?

Either you did not watch those 2 games, or you are talking out of your as$.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you did not just watch Dallas and Green Bay both play Detroit then in consecutive weeks.

GB offense vs Detroit - 152 yards rushing / 225 yards passing
Dallas offense vs Detroit - 75 yards rushing / 242 yards passing

Which of those 2 teams looks more balanced vs the top rush defense in the league?

Either you did not watch those 2 games, or you are talking out of your as$.

That is what is so funny because all most people think of when looking at the Packers it the pas happy offense with Rodgers throwing it all over the field. The fact is this time of year and last year as well when it gets to the end of year and playoffs the running game is there as well and the defense holds up well against the run as well.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 6 games, Eddie Lacy has 593 rushing YDs in 117 carries with 4 TD's while the defense held the opponent to 400 YDs rushing with 2 TD's. Not overwhelming stats by any means but it signifies to me that their ability to rush and also stop the run has improved since the beginning of the season.

No better time in the year to have that happen.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This matchup really intrigues me. Most things say Green Bay should win. They are perfect at home and Rodgers will be playing against what is in all respects a craptastic pass D. I think there are some interesting sub plots though.

Cowboys perfect road record this year. It seems incredibly they were able to do this.
Cowboys run offense against a Packers D that is not that great versus the run. They won't be able to pull a Detroit and only put seven guys in the box if Dallas establishes this early. Then it becomes pick your poison of continuing to double Dez as your defense stays on the field and gets gassed and your offense sits on the sidelines and is devoid of any momentum or selling out to stop the run and risking putting Dez in one on one coverage and getting burnt. Also the Dallas D, as crappy as they have been, have also managed to get turnovers at crucial times and get the job done when it counts in crunch time.

It makes for a real interesting game and while I expect the Packers to likely win it will be a tough game.