• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greedy corporations

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude....

ESPN gets the rights for FA CUP.
All games on ESPN Plus...

B/R tried that for champions league and Europa, it was a whopping failure... they sold their rights to CBS for the remainder of the Champions League.... it will now be hiding behind a paywall for their new streaming service!!

NBC is hasn’t full gone that route, but with Peacock they will be looking to push more games next season to their service.

I don’t get it? Do we not want to try to grow the sport? Let’s hide games behind paywalls!

I’m interested to see what FOX does with Bundesliga now next year.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has the Bundesliga starting this season.

$4.99 is a steal for the FA Cup, Serie A, Bundesliga, English Championship, Eredivisie and other leagues.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

$4.99 is a steal for the FA Cup, Serie A, Bundesliga, English Championship, Eredivisie and other leagues.

Don’t get me wrong it’s a good price and I use it a lot. But if you want to grow soccer in this country, hiding top leagues in a streaming service isn’t the way to do it. The die hard will know to use it. The casual fan (which is far more prevalent in this country) will just turn something already on on regular cable.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is. I bought it to watch the semi finals and final of FA Cup. Only source for Bundesliga too next season. Must for me now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is. I bought it to watch the semi finals and final of FA Cup. Only source for Bundesliga too next season. Must for me now.

I watch the English championship league on it and some Series A. It’s been pretty good the whole way around.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just upped their price to $5.99 but not for me for a year lol.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the future of big sports, even big college sports.

This will establish my own theory pretty well. "If you give a man a good, cold beer and a comfortable place to sit, he will watch anything."

The last two days I watched Little League baseball and a replay of the women's Frozen Four final hockey tournament from last winter. One time the GF and I met at a local brewpub on Cape Cod and I drank local beer sitting outside in the sun, watching little kids play Cornhole. Other than playoff football, I'll take little kids enjoying themselves every time.