• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greatness unfolding before Nagy's very eyes

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"After seeing Mitchell Trubisky unable for three seasons to do many of the things Dalton is doing immediately, it's easy to understand why the Bears coach is happy with early progress by passers.

"He obviously has a great relationship with (offensive coordinator) Bill Lazor and for us to be able to see, OK, what does Andy do well? We're starting to see that already now that we're out on the grass," Nagy said. "You could see this kid, when I say kid, you know, Andy, he is doing a great job of making anticipatory throws, throwing the ball early."

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K so chaney, if you're a troll at this point... like.. you've already done the best troll job in Internet history.... I mean it's beyond Babe Ruth status at this point...

If you can legit say you haven't been trolling.... I'll start a gofundme for your therapy...

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started out on the old espn boards in 1998! What you talkin about?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lies No GIF

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was Akili Smith:L

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K so chaney, if you're a troll at this point... like.. you've already done the best troll job in Internet history.... I mean it's beyond Babe Ruth status at this point...

If you can legit say you haven't been trolling.... I'll start a gofundme for your therapy...
I will vouch for Mrs. Chaney that she goes all the way back to the old ESPN boards. But I can only vouch up to 2001 which is when I started using the message boards. She has always been a Bengals fan, but had a brief love affair with a guy named Solomon on the Browns board. She has an obvious underdog complex, because she has a love hate relationship with most the players on the Bengals. If they get kicked to curb, she comes to their defense and pumps them as misunderstood and destined for greatness. If they are playing terrible or the new player interferes with playing time of her underdog player, she will bury them as well. So she constantly looks like a fan in constant turmoil as if multiple personalities are battling for supremacy in her head as she follows players around all over the league, so you never know if she is a fan of that team or just the player at any given moment.

June Chaney has not changed since 2001 when I first met her typing in the Bengals ESPN message boards. She is what she is at this point, not really trolling I don't think, but I do think she likes to get a rise out of people that take themselves too serious. So is she in your head?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SolomonKnows!
Do you remember Big Lou Webb?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will vouch for Mrs. Chaney that she goes all the way back to the old ESPN boards. But I can only vouch up to 2001 which is when I started using the message boards. She has always been a Bengals fan, but had a brief love affair with a guy named Solomon on the Browns board. She has an obvious underdog complex, because she has a love hate relationship with most the players on the Bengals. If they get kicked to curb, she comes to their defense and pumps them as misunderstood and destined for greatness. If they are playing terrible or the new player interferes with playing time of her underdog player, she will bury them as well. So she constantly looks like a fan in constant turmoil as if multiple personalities are battling for supremacy in her head as she follows players around all over the league, so you never know if she is a fan of that team or just the player at any given moment.

June Chaney has not changed since 2001 when I first met her typing in the Bengals ESPN message boards. She is what she is at this point, not really trolling I don't think, but I do think she likes to get a rise out of people that take themselves too serious. So is she in your head?
Solomon? I hope not the one I'm thinking of.

The guy that invented the "potato salad" option?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Being better than Trubisky is like a Filet being better than a McDonalds Burger. No big bragging rights there

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shes a he.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether she's a he, or he's a she...THEY have never waivered from being a woman in the message board. So until I see differently, I will continue to use the pronoun "she". :)
Ive seen comments in the off topic things where “she” has clearly made comment suggesting its a he…

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe she is a she. I get rock hard whenever I see her post. She's a feisty one and I live feisty.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything new in the world of Andy Dalton and the Bears? I've been really down in the dumps, depressed, haven't felt like posting.... the damn Russians hacked my peloton bike and made the damn bike take nudes of me folding the laundry while i was clearing off the bike getting ready for class. I think it was this damn russian teenager that I got into an argue with over on the international soccer forums, anyway got pics of me in my birthday suit blasted all over Kiev.
Need some good Andy news to cheer me up.