• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great win against the stinkin' Flyers

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played hard and they were rewarded.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Bruins!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, some Bruins fans! Lets keep our forum alive.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about the win for me... I HATE the Flyers. Their fans are maroons that typically cry at the refs whenever they lose. I've been living around this nonsense since their inception.

The BROONS rocked tonite. I did miss Johnny Boychuk though. I liked his....spunk.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about the win for me... I HATE the Flyers. Their fans are maroons that typically cry at the refs whenever they lose. I've been living around this nonsense since their inception.

The BROONS rocked tonite. I did miss Johnny Boychuk though. I liked his....spunk.

I was surprised they traded Bochuk, but I guess they needed to make some cap space.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnny Rocket was a mainstay on this team since the Cup run ... very, very tough to see him go. :(

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if we can get or should I say keep this B's forum rockin' this year..... mind if I continue to mock my geographically challenged FlySnot fans? :pound:

Note, they choked to the Devs tonite. :yahoo::nod::bawling::pound:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All's fair game on your own team's board. :suds:

Fng B's ... no offense again tonite. :ohwell:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if we can get or should I say keep this B's forum rockin' this year..... mind if I continue to mock my geographically challenged FlySnot fans? :pound:

Note, they choked to the Devs tonite. :yahoo::nod::bawling::pound:

We can talk all the shit we want here. Just try and not insult other teams' fans on a personal level if they come here... Unless of course they're asking for it. :boxing:

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can talk all the shit we want here. Just try and not insult other teams' fans on a personal level if they come here... Unless of course they're asking for it. :boxing:

Oh, never personal. Shotgun method when talkin' Flyers fans. They're all as a group, messed up. :nod:

Any of you guys have any other teams annoying fans around you? [ note for example, I never found Devils fans annoying. Of course they didn't have many fans ]

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, never personal. Shotgun method when talkin' Flyers fans. They're all as a group, messed up. :nod:

Any of you guys have any other teams annoying fans around you? [ note for example, I never found Devils fans annoying. Of course they didn't have many fans ]

Plenty of Rangers, Flyers and Devils fans here in CT. NJ fans are by far the best out of the bunch. Some of the best fans in hockey are Buffalo fans though. I love hanging out with their fans after a game at TD Garden when some of their fans make the trip to Boston.

I don't have much experience with the southeastern or western teams' fans. I do have a soft spot for the Avs as my WC team.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on where I'm 'living' at the moment ...

While in the outskirts of Chicagoland, the Hawks fans are pretty decent, no probs with them at all. Made for a great Cup Finals in 2013 lemme tell ya! :D Matter of fact, the Hawks are my second fave team, but I had NO problem rooting for my B's and sticking it to the Hawks fans every chance I got. Just too bad we wound up on the short side of the 'ol hockey stick in those Finals. I really wanted a Game 7 too!!!

While in Virginia, the Caps fans are fairly cool, but the Bolts fans are SHIT. They are beyond moronic and they have rustled my jimmies on many occasions with their stupidity of the game/league. Not all of them are dumb, but many pretend to be fans & knowledgeable of the game. And oh ... they are the worst trolls to ever breathe!

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on where I'm 'living' at the moment ...

While in the outskirts of Chicagoland, the Hawks fans are pretty decent, no probs with them at all. Made for a great Cup Finals in 2013 lemme tell ya! :D Matter of fact, the Hawks are my second fave team, but I had NO problem rooting for my B's and sticking it to the Hawks fans every chance I got. Just too bad we wound up on the short side of the 'ol hockey stick in those Finals. I really wanted a Game 7 too!!!

While in Virginia, the Caps fans are fairly cool, but the Bolts fans are SHIT. They are beyond moronic and they have rustled my jimmies on many occasions with their stupidity of the game/league. Not all of them are dumb, but many pretend to be fans & knowledgeable of the game. And oh ... they are the worst trolls to ever breathe!

Same here with the BHawks. Of course I'm an old guy. MIKITA, Hull Bros, Tony O. Magnuson, etc...oh yeah.... they were and are my '#2' since dirt was discovered.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned off the Flyers when they were up 3-0. Laughed when I saw they lost in a SO. Too funny.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago skated all over them. Philly should have saved the airfare and just went to their next venue.:lol::lol::lol::lol::nod: