• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game, just don’t understand

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 runs and a pass to Zeke the final 3 plays of the drive before the Hail Mary drive. They could not cover our WRs. I just don’t get how we manage to stop ourselves over and over. Minny has one of the best defenses in the league and Dak shredded them. 24 points and 400 plus yards. Parcels once said 7 points for every 100 yards. We seem to do it every week.

Our defense - not sure what to think. The pass rush looked amazing. They gashed us with the run. Cousins made just enough plays.

The questions about Daks accuracy - should be over. I lost count of how many 3rd and longs he picked up with darts.

Amari Cooper - might be the best in the league.

This team is too fucking good to be 5-4. Minnesota is a damn good team. Much like us. Take nothing away from them. They won the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely we didn’t get cute that last drive and try to leave them with no clock. I watched that shit last night with my college team. You have to freaking score.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is not good. Play calling horrible at end of game. Why were they were rushing to score that td when in red zone. If something ain't working, do not keep doing it (running on first down), read option with zeke.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling at the end was god awful. Jason Garrett :L It just wasn’t Zeke’s night

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t get it. The 4rth down play? Throw a sideline out to Zeke??? That may have been on Dak but hell. No way they cover us 3 straight plays there.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Defense is not good. Play calling horrible at end of game. Why were they were rushing to score that td when in red zone. If something ain't working, do not keep doing it (running on first down), read option with zeke.

Totally agree. Not a good defense against the run against good teams. They simply gash us and eat us for lunch dating back to the Rams playoff game last year, the Packers game, this Vikings game, and even the Jets game. Line not that stout against the run inside. Wasted 1st round pick this year. The offense lacked creativity and was stubborn. Slow starts again. Totally outcoached. Jerrah knows a change is needed.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins rarely had time tonight. The pass rush was great. Is it our LBs that are fucking up versus the run or DTs. I thought 99 played well. Has Heaths job been taken by Thompson ??

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cousins rarely had time tonight. The pass rush was great. Is it our LBs that are fucking up versus the run or DTs. I thought 99 played well. Has Heaths job been taken by Thompson ??

Heath is hurt thank goodness. Our linebackers not good enough to overcome poor defensive tackles who can’t get push against the run consistently.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath is hurt thank goodness. Our linebackers not good enough to overcome poor defensive tackles who can’t get push against the run consistently.

I thought he was hurt too but apparently he started. I then say him with helmet off

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 sack is not a great pass rush.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t know what to think. We have all these stud players and we are 5-4. One of those losses was the damn Jets. We lead the league in offense. Hell Dak may throw for 5,000. Lol. Who would have predicted that? We make it look so easy sometimes. 3rd and long tonight looked like a 7 on 7 training camp drill. Yes Cooper made some great catches but most of the time him and Cobb were wide open.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had to get rid of quick all night. Most of his yards came on screens it seemed. Minus that damn catch Diggs made before half. What a fucking catch.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

The Vikings looked good. They took advantage of our aggressiveness and are our lunch with the screen. This team is so deficient at the DT and safety positions and our coaches are very medicocre.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 runs and a pass to Zeke the final 3 plays of the drive before the Hail Mary drive. They could not cover our WRs. I just don’t get how we manage to stop ourselves over and over. Minny has one of the best defenses in the league and Dak shredded them. 24 points and 400 plus yards. Parcels once said 7 points for every 100 yards. We seem to do it every week.

Our defense - not sure what to think. The pass rush looked amazing. They gashed us with the run. Cousins made just enough plays.

The questions about Daks accuracy - should be over. I lost count of how many 3rd and longs he picked up with darts.

This team is too fucking good to be 5-4. Minnesota is a damn good team. Much like us. Take nothing away from them. They won the game.
It was terrible. The 3rd and 4th down calls were a joke. A straight one read to Zeke out of the backfield? WTF? How about a two way go from the slot to Cobb, a sit down by Witten who has only done it a billion times, anything to Coop? Wow

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to understand. Garrett has to go.

Honestly should have been gone after giving up against the Packers in the playoff game.

Let this sink in: Garrett, in a playoff game, wasn't scared to give the ball back to Rodgers. He was willing to play for a field goal instead of going for the win. Yet, he's afraid to give Cousins the ball. LMAO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Po

I think Garrett just not going to lead the team to promise land ... last nights game another game that should have been won.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore had as bad a night as the run defense last night. How in the world can you keep running over and over on 1st down when it isn't working and when Dak is having his way with them. We passed all over them when they knew the pass was coming. imagine if we threw on 1st down? It's not like this is the first time we've seen this movie. I still think Garrett is too into designing a game plan during the week and too slow to switch from it when it isn't working.

And no pass for Garrett either but I disagree with what people are saying about running out the clock. I think We ran because we erroneously thought that was the best way to score. We always run when the pressure builds because the coaches have no balls. I blame Moore for the play calling. I blame Garret for not going over to him after about the 4th drive and telling him to stop running so many 1st downs. I blame Garrett for kicking a FG on the first drive. We all know Maher has the leg to reach, but it's still 57 yards and he sucks. What is that 20-25% at best? Now you give them the ball at midfield and they set the tome for the rest of the game. I would have been fine if we punted or went for it. I thought the FG was a bad choice. I also would have gone for it when we kicked that last FG early in the 4th. It's not like the FG put us within 3 points and you still need a TD there. We converted all night. Why kick the FG?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore had as bad a night as the run defense last night. How in the world can you keep running over and over on 1st down when it isn't working and when Dak is having his way with them. We passed all over them when they knew the pass was coming. imagine if we threw on 1st down? It's not like this is the first time we've seen this movie. I still think Garrett is too into designing a game plan during the week and too slow to switch from it when it isn't working.

And no pass for Garrett either but I disagree with what people are saying about running out the clock. I think We ran because we erroneously thought that was the best way to score. We always run when the pressure builds because the coaches have no balls. I blame Moore for the play calling. I blame Garret for not going over to him after about the 4th drive and telling him to stop running so many 1st downs. I blame Garrett for kicking a FG on the first drive. We all know Maher has the leg to reach, but it's still 57 yards and he sucks. What is that 20-25% at best? Now you give them the ball at midfield and they set the tome for the rest of the game. I would have been fine if we punted or went for it. I thought the FG was a bad choice. I also would have gone for it when we kicked that last FG early in the 4th. It's not like the FG put us within 3 points and you still need a TD there. We converted all night. Why kick the FG?

It says a lot about Garrett as head coach when he immediately threw Kellen, Dak, and Tavon under the bus. This isn't the first time Garrett has thrown other people under the bus either. Garrett will do anything to keep his job. He's one of the biggest snakes in the NFL. He's lasted this long coaching because he's a snake. Garrett sat by and let Wade Phillips, Linehan, Rob Ryan, Ware, and Tony Romo all burn for his mistakes. There's a list of people Garrett has burned too long to even cover.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about Garrett as head coach when he immediately threw Kellen, Dak, and Tavon under the bus. This isn't the first time Garrett has thrown other people under the bus either. Garrett will do anything to keep his job. He's one of the biggest snakes in the NFL. He's lasted this long coaching because he's a snake. Garrett sat by and let Wade Phillips, Linehan, Rob Ryan, Ware, and Tony Romo all burn for his mistakes. There's a list of people Garrett has burned too long to even cover.
I didn't watch anything after or today. I'll have to read up on that. And damn that Tavon fair catch...ughh...a free 15-20 yards we gave up. I forgot about that.