• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got this offer to consider.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Monkey and Shaneman here, nothing in there turns a upper middle team into a surefire playoff one

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His players of note David Johnson, Ronald Jones, Kupp, Sutton Shenault, and Reagor. He's rebuilding so the young guys like Shenault or Reagor are likely off the board. Doubt he's willing to trade Sutton ( I won't if I was him), Kupp maybe but is he that valuable IDK. Do not want Jones ( that's final!) not big on Johnson.......

I think Kupp is worth it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His players of note David Johnson, Ronald Jones, Kupp, Sutton Shenault, and Reagor. He's rebuilding so the young guys like Shenault or Reagor are likely off the board. Doubt he's willing to trade Sutton ( I won't if I was him), Kupp maybe but is he that valuable IDK. Do not want Jones ( that's final!) not big on Johnson.......

Yeah not that big on any of those guys as well. I would do it for Kupp...maybe a sweetener but not sure if he would be up for that

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think David Johnson is more valuable than Mike Davis for this season. Houston's schedule eases up. But if you want no part of him, then I understand. It doesn't sound like you are a player or two away, so i don't know if it is even worth a counter. I would want more for my first, though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going against the advice given and made the trade. Guess for me the pick I would end up with just didn't seem all that valuable. Who ever I drafted with the pick likely has little effect on my roster and I believe if things go south I can always try to flip players for picks later. I have traded out of the first round before then later traded back into the first round many times.

:shrug: