• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got Me Thinking About Michigan...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choosing the wrong coaches set you back. As a Texas fan, I understand how it goes. Plus I know everyone says that all schools are dirty when it comes to recruiting but Michigan is one of the very few that is on the up and up. Harbaugh is too stubborn to ever take that next step. Gotta up the ante with the next coach.. I think Campbell would be a good candidate but I'm weary of his recruiting chops.
just my opinion, but if I were the AD for scUM I would go after Luke Fickell from Cinci. As a Buckeye fan, this would feel like a kick in the nuts. Not sure if Luke would do it, but him and bringing his staff to Ann Arbor could change things quickly.

Collegefbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe that Home actually had some pretty solid teams. And he was the last scUM coach to beat TOSU. It's been a very long time for that team up north beating us. I don't see it changing either any time soon, which I'm ok with.
The guy just said that Ohio State recruits better, has better schemes, and makes better adjustments. It is so crazy because Tressel did it, Meyer did it, and now Day is doing it. He stressed the point that Ohio State football is a culture. Michigan football is a brand. What really amazes me is how these schemes, recruiting strategies, and adjustments are done by Clemson, Bama, Ohio State. But teams like Michigan, Virginia Tech, Colorado, etc. can't do it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy just said that Ohio State recruits better, has better schemes, and makes better adjustments. It is so crazy because Tressel did it, Meyer did it, and now Day is doing it. He stressed the point that Ohio State football is a culture. Michigan football is a brand. What really amazes me is how these schemes, recruiting strategies, and adjustments are done by Clemson, Bama, Ohio State. But teams like Michigan, Virginia Tech, Colorado, etc. can't do it.
I doubt UM puts much emphasis on 'The Game' like Ohio State does? Maybe they do. When Meyer took over, the first thing he did was circle that game in November the Saturday after Thanksgiving. He had practices during the spring specifically for this game. He preached the importance to his players 24/7 what it meant to beat them and beat them down good. Like you said, it's the culture. Meyer brought Day in and Day has carried the torch. I really thought Harbaugh would do something similar, but apparently he's not clicking with his players.

Collegefbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But watching the Wisconsin game tonight and the game vs Michigan State. Indiana too. Michigan's defenders are nowhere near the ball when its a pass play. I mean nowhere near the ball.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I'm bored.

Predict michigan college's remaining schedule.

Currently 2-3

PSU @ home......................... loss - I think PSU fine puts a win together, and Franklin actually needs this one more than boogereater.......
Maryland @ home.............. win, but fucking maryland will probably cancel - denying m the W. They should have to take a forfeit imo..........
@ OSU...................................... loss. this looks to be a slaughter and hopefully Day takes the opportunity for a sexy win here. Run it up.......

so, I say they finish 3-5 or 2-5 depending on the terps......

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I'm bored.

Predict michigan college's remaining schedule.

Currently 2-3

PSU @ home......................... loss - I think PSU fine puts a win together, and Franklin actually needs this one more than boogereater.......
Maryland @ home.............. win, but fucking maryland will probably cancel - denying m the W. They should have to take a forfeit imo..........
@ OSU...................................... loss. this looks to be a slaughter and hopefully Day takes the opportunity for a sexy win here. Run it up.......

so, I say they finish 3-5 or 2-5 depending on the terps......

Penn St probably would have beaten Nebraska had they not gotten away from the run late in the 4th Q.

That loss was on Franklin IMO.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching problem and culture. They are just slow, lazy and unmotivated. I wonder how bad their practices are cause I guarantee they are half assed. They need someone outside of Michigan with a modern offense and culture surrounding him.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't anyone tell me that the powers at michigan didn't consider the FACTS that by dodging OSU this year, it benefits them.

1. it would hurt michigan recruiting to get destroyed by OSU again.
2. in the last 20 years, there has never been another year, that OSU would've more than likely embarrassed the hell out of michigan this year.
3. that in doing this, it was screw OSU.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't anyone tell me that the powers at michigan didn't consider the FACTS that by dodging OSU this year, it benefits them.

1. it would hurt michigan recruiting to get destroyed by OSU again.
2. in the last 20 years, there has never been another year, that OSU would've more than likely embarrassed the hell out of michigan this year.
3. that in doing this, it was screw OSU.
Get over it. No one is going to take this season’s records, stats, awards, bowl games, etc. seriously. Everything has an asterisk next to it. I would hate for my title to be during a clusterfuck pandemic bullshit season anyway. It will always be overshadowed by the madness that is 2020.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over it. No one is going to take this season’s records, stats, awards, bowl games, etc. seriously. Everything has an asterisk next to it. I would hate for my title to be during a clusterfuck pandemic bullshit season anyway. It will always be overshadowed by the madness that is 2020.
In a “normal” season, teams like tOSU, Clemson, and Bama contend for their conference and CFP titles. In this abnormal season, teams like tOSU, Clemson, and Bama are contending for their conference and CFP titles.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Michigan, Iowa will probably win the game this weekend. Better consider cancelling!!!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a “normal” season, teams like tOSU, Clemson, and Bama contend for their conference and CFP titles. In this abnormal season, teams like tOSU, Clemson, and Bama are contending for their conference and CFP titles.
You also have teams like Indiana, Iowa State, Coastal Carolina, and Cincinnati in the top 10. It’s a clusterfuck.