• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got a nice look at two future opponents

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game on MNF featured NYG and SF, two opponents we'll be facing later on this season, with both of those games on the road at that. It was a pretty good game. Each team has some definitive talent on either side of the ball. It wasn't error-free by either club, but I thought they both played well overall. It was a fun game that went down to the wire. I don't see either one as a gimme win when we face them, especially in their respective houses.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game on MNF featured NYG and SF, two opponents we'll be facing later on this season, with both of those games on the road at that. It was a pretty good game. Each team has some definitive talent on either side of the ball. It wasn't error-free by either club, but I thought they both played well overall. It was a fun game that went down to the wire. I don't see either one as a gimme win when we face them, especially in their respective houses.

The San Fran game worries me more. As we don't have a whole lot of success playing out that way. The Giants have some weapons to worry about. However, I feel like we'll batter the hell out of Eli. Their D is pretty damn bad too.

At the end of the day, those are the two remaining games which we SHOULD and will 100% be expected to take care of.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mullens came back down to earth. Who saw that coming, other than everyone who is smart? They're definitely not pushovers but should be a very winnable game.

The Giants look a lot better than they did earlier in the season, but it's still not all that good. Their O line still isn't all that good and Eli is a statue. They're putting some great weaponry (Beckham, Shepard, Engram and Barkley) to waste. And yea, their defense isn't looking too hot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lose both these games and beat the Rams and sweep MN. Why you ask?? Because I fkn said so that's why. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mullens came back down to earth. Who saw that coming, other than everyone who is smart? They're definitely not pushovers but should be a very winnable game.

The Giants look a lot better than they did earlier in the season, but it's still not all that good. Their O line still isn't all that good and Eli is a statue. They're putting some great weaponry (Beckham, Shepard, Engram and Barkley) to waste. And yea, their defense isn't looking too hot.

Mullens still looked pretty good to me. He made one bad throw and the other INT hit his receiver in the hands. He's intriguing to me. He does a lot of things well.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mullens still looked pretty good to me. He made one bad throw and the other INT hit his receiver in the hands. He's intriguing to me. He does a lot of things well.
He reminds me physically of a more accurate Rex Grossman, he of the legendary "Damn it Rex" passes.