• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gores last night

TheBrowLives

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We still have to make changes, we’re not winning, so that’s simple,” Gores said. “Whatever mistakes we’ve made, we have to evaluate that. I don’t want to pretend we’re going to the playoffs, we’re not. That’s just reality, and Stan and I have to talk about that.”

Watching the video of the Q&A I came away feeling that SVG absolutely is losing 1 of his 2 job titles imo. Maybe both. Ill go on record now as saying he is losing his President title, Arn will get that and Bower the GM will also get the axe. New GM to be hired.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens he'll quit the other title. Can't see him being happy. I hope we keep Bower in some capacity. He was the brains behind our good trades.

TheBrowLives

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it sure looks like Gores wants Bower to be the fall guy lol. Not shocked. SVG putting up a fight it seems is almost as laughable. The whole franchise is a complete joke thank god im not emotionally tied to this team anymore.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is dumb because Bower has done a great job. He has to run everything by Stan anyway. This is an attempt by Stan to save his job and say Bower messed this up.