• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gordon or Brown... Who Implodes First?

Who implodes first?

• Antonio Brown

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Josh Gordon

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Neither. They play the full year and hoist the Lombardi

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • They both implode and are institutionalized indefinitely

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Traditional Potato Salad!!!

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt:
Said it from the start wasn't a fan of signing AB.
This shit all took place when he was a Squealer so I really don't care one way or the other.

Now just sitting back and waiting for you to tie this to TIP in FL:cam:
Gotcha but just another example about how your team operates doesn't it get tiring? You keep bringing in scum and shit follows....although it's not like your owner is a saint either.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Brown exploded first, on some women's back

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha but just another example about how your team operates doesn't it get tiring? You keep bringing in scum and shit follows....although it's not like your owner is a saint either.

At least NE has the abilty to bring in players. The Finless Dolphins can't even keep players they have.

So where on your moral compass does the needle point for tanking?

This should be interesting.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please remind me again how pure like the driven snow the Dolphins organization has been.

Hypocrite line starts over there----------->

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Brown exploded first, on some women's back
I dont know how anyone couldnt predict this.

Playing for the steelers he pulls out of the contract

Almost playing for the Raiders, he pulls out of the contract.

Sex with a woman. How can they not expect him to pull out.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least NE has the abilty to bring in players. The Finless Dolphins can't even keep players they have.

So where on your moral compass does the needle point for tanking?

This should be interesting.
They got rid of older vets who were on the decline to retool that is smart business. I'm sure you would sign a bunch of old guys to get to 5-6 wins which is pure stupidity. They didn't want to trade Tunsil but how could you not take that offer being in their current position? I can guarantee you that the players are trying but they are a very young team so it will take time to get on the same page as the new coaches. It happens. I don't agree in tanking but I personally don't believe that the players aren't trying to win.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please remind me again how pure like the driven snow the Dolphins organization has been.

Hypocrite line starts over there----------->
In comparison to NE the Fins are alter boys....no one is perfect in this world but don't even try to compare NE to anyone or you'll end up looking like the homer of the century.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got rid of older vets who were on the decline to retool that is smart business. I'm sure you would sign a bunch of old guys to get to 5-6 wins which is pure stupidity. They didn't want to trade Tunsil but how could you not take that offer being in their current position? I can guarantee you that the players are trying but they are a very young team so it will take time to get on the same page as the new coaches. It happens. I don't agree in tanking but I personally don't believe that the players aren't trying to win.

You never disappoint.

This deals with the Miami organization not the players. Pretty pathetic. Let's allow a bunch of key players walk. Let our QBs get killed. Have a mutiny in the locker room to "retool".

Well at least you got the tool part of it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In comparison to NE the Fins are alter boys....no one is perfect in this world but don't even try to compare NE to anyone or you'll end up looking like the homer of the century.

Keep posting.
Keep derping.
But my cheating wasn't as bad as your cheating.

The Ten NFL Teams That Cheat Most and the Broncos' Shocking Ranking

Things are looking up for the dolphins. They finally have cracked the top 10 in something. Just because they suck at cheating, don't hate.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never disappoint.

This deals with the Miami organization not the players. Pretty pathetic. Let's allow a bunch of key players walk. Let our QBs get killed. Have a mutiny in the locker room to "retool".

Well at least you got the tool part of it.
Sure it would have been nice to keep Wake but he's no spring chicken he was on the decline. They drafted Harris to take his spot do you sit a first round pick on the bench even if he's not at Wakes level yet? Only an idiot like you would do that even though we all know they weren't going to get better this year with the players they had. You could argue Tunsil because he is young and getting better but they had to take that trade it was robbery. Throwing in Stills was well worth it especially since he was fighting with the owner and HC. Alonso was simply beat out in camp and didn't fit the scheme anymore. When you get new coaches things change. Anyway it doesn't make any sense to spend cap on older vets when you aren't making the playoffs anyway but the team is definitely trying. That's why Minkah is pissed he wants to win!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it would have been nice to keep Wake but he's no spring chicken he was on the decline. They drafted Harris to take his spot do you sit a first round pick on the bench even if he's not at Wakes level yet? Only an idiot like you would do that even though we all know they weren't going to get better this year with the players they had. You could argue Tunsil because he is young and getting better but they had to take that trade it was robbery. Throwing in Stills was well worth it especially since he was fighting with the owner and HC. Alonso was simply beat out in camp and didn't fit the scheme anymore. When you get new coaches things change. Anyway it doesn't make any sense to spend cap on older vets when you aren't making the playoffs anyway but the team is definitely trying. That's why Minkah is pissed he wants to win!
Minkah like others want out because the organization has quit on them. Who could blame them.

You make my point with your defeatist attitude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please run a poll and NE will be top of the charts in a landslide....you need to get a grip on reality.

That's a little thing most sane people call perception not reality.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minkah like others want out because the organization has quit on them. Who could blame them.

You make my point with your defeatist attitude.
No defeatist attitude here I always play to win! They are just letting the young up and coming players play give them an opportunity as they will be around in the next few years. The older players won't be but it's not like they got rid of them all Kilgore is still here they signed Web just recently and a few more linemen based on need but young players are getting their opportunity to sink or swim. Jones is still here... you are obviously not knowledgeable.