• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Google laying the smack down

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Guys, bad news...

We will need to tone down the milk GIFs. Google has made notice to Hammer that the Hoop needs to clean up. I will, unfortunately, need to remove some of our better celebratory GIFs.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, bad news...

We will need to tone down the milk GIFs. Google has made notice to Hammer that the Hoop needs to clean up. I will, unfortunately, need to remove some of our better celebratory GIFs.

Hammer can go eat a fat one

But if it messes up the site for everyone else then I guess I'll comply

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One less reason to hang around here...just sayin'

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't Hammer-driven. This is Google driven...

We will hardly even notice here. The only reg GIF that we will lose, I think, is the chic pouring milk on her. And we hardly use that one...

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will hardly even notice here. The only reg GIF that we will lose, I think, is the chic pouring milk on her. And we hardly use that one...

That was my thinking. I can't think of too many gifs regularly in use on here that are inappropriate.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know that but the only reason we're still here is because we haven't found a comparably awesome site to use. That makes this one just a tad less awesome.
If we found a decent alternative I would think we'd all go there.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that but the only reason we're still here is because we haven't found a comparably awesome site to use. That makes this one just a tad less awesome.
If we found a decent alternative I would think we'd all go there.

We run our community differently from EVERY other message-board community on the inter-webz. We need to realize that and be a bit more forgiving with people that initially treat our board like EVERY OTHER BOARD IN THE WORLD.

I am not apologizing for Hammer. I am just saying, cool down a bit. This is a good place that really is unmatched anywhere else. Lets take the little bit of bad with the ENORMOUS amount of good, and enjoy it.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We run our community differently from EVERY other message-board community on the inter-webz. We need to realize that and be a bit more forgiving with people that initially treat our board like EVERY OTHER BOARD IN THE WORLD.

I am not apologizing for Hammer. I am just saying, cool down a bit. This is a good place that really is unmatched anywhere else. Lets take the little bit of bad with the ENORMOUS amount of good, and enjoy it.

If you are here for the pr0n, you are here for the wrong reason.

Some guys are at work, or others have family that can see the screens sometimes.

Just saying.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are here for the pr0n, you are here for the wrong reason.

Some guys are at work, or others have family that can see the screens sometimes.

Just saying.

I'm definitely not here for that, obviously I can see stuff like that all over the net. It was just part of the fun, now slightly less.

But cal's point is well taken, I'm not going anywhere.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't this an issue about a year ago?

Yes, and it lead to the deletion of the hot chicks forum... It costs money to run this site & seeing as how it is free for everyone, without the ads, we wouldn't have a site. Google is being a bitch, but there are ultimately in control of HammerDown's balls. It's what we have to do to ensure that the site remains free. Thanks for everyone's help in making this place as awesome as it is!

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I know.

I guess I don't really care what happens to Hammer's investment.

There's still a lot of good guys that post here (SF board and others) and I don't want to ruin the experience for them and while I don't think I'm a gif offender, I'll try to play nicely.

If he loses his google eligibility, so be it.