• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good wishes for the game on Sat.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LSU/UF match-up is always one of my favs. They always hit hard this game and the outcome seems to come secondary to the joy of watching SEC teams smash each other.

That said, LSUx is a shitty school and your fans are mostly inbred high school dropouts with bad teeth and no class. This game is akin to Harvard playing some jailhouse team with the prison wardens traveling to UF to support their head inbred, Cookie Monster.

You suck...and I wish you and your team a large number of injuries and an embarrassing performance leading to echoes of laughter across Paine's Prairie.

:suds:

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LSU/UF match-up is always one of my favs. They always hit hard this game and the outcome seems to come secondary to the joy of watching SEC teams smash each other.

That said, LSUx is a shitty school and your fans are mostly inbred high school dropouts with bad teeth and no class. This game is akin to Harvard playing some jailhouse team with the prison wardens traveling to UF to support their head inbred, Cookie Monster.

You suck...and I wish you and your team a large number of injuries and an embarrassing performance leading to echoes of laughter across Paine's Prairie.

:suds:

I see you're defense mechanism has kicked in.