• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good things happen to good people ....especially Hunter Pence

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude on the scooter showed up like John Wayne on the horse as the hero in one of those old western movies way back when. His name is Hunter Pence who helped lead the 2012 Giants to the WS Championship .

There is something to this Karma stuff because Hunter has the heart of a Champion and every bit of it is genuine. This week he got his scooter taken away from him and today it showed up at the police station where it was given back to him. The person who had must of said to themselves that how could they keep the dude's scooter who led the Giants back from the edge of darkness into the light . Pence now says that he wants to sell off his scooter for charity to do some good for the city. A top notch idea coming from a top notch individual.

Hunter got known for making grand speeches and his energy in the clubhouse but don't kid yourself he hustles for everything he has and does not take anything for granted. He loves every minute of being a ballplayer and to those who can't be a ballplayer we look to him to play it right and make us proud.

Pence leads the team in OBP .368 , hits 60, and runs scored 40. Last year he was team MVP playing every game and also brought home the grand prize ...the Willie Mac Award for most inspirational player on the team. Special players make up special teams and good things happen to good people. Karma is sure in effect in Hunter Pence's world right now and may his new scooter give him many smooth miles from his place to the ballpark and back.

Go Giants !!

Go Hunter Pence !!

:suds::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pencenlcs.jpg

With the money he's making, he could afford a new one every time he used it and not even blink.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was never about the money. He has even announced that he is putting it up for auction for charity.

He was upset because it was a gift, and because he used it every day. It was a violation that it was taken.

Just because he is insanely rich does not mean he should not be upset when someone steals something of his.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was never about the money. He has even announced that he is putting it up for auction for charity.

He was upset because it was a gift, and because he used it every day. It was a violation that it was taken.

Just because he is insanely rich does not mean he should not be upset when someone steals something of his.

Duh. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

If your post was supposed to be sarcastic, I apologize. But even after re-reading it, I don't see the sarcasm.

I guess my reading skillz are bad. My bad.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude got the hell out of the disAstros organization.

How much more good karma does he need?

Pence has always been a class act and glad to see he is with an organization that appreciates players like him.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your post was supposed to be sarcastic, I apologize. But even after re-reading it, I don't see the sarcasm.

I guess my reading skillz are bad. My bad.

Peace. It's just that with all the problems in the world today (eg, 300 girls kidnapped by some savages with machine guns while the rest of the world sits on their hands), we are celebrating that some multi-millionaire got his scooter back.

I know, we all need distractions from the mess, but pardon my lack of enthusiasm for this. And I love Hunter Pence. Sorry.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peace. It's just that with all the problems in the world today (eg, 300 girls kidnapped by some savages with machine guns while the rest of the world sits on their hands), we are celebrating that some multi-millionaire got his scooter back.

I know, we all need distractions from the mess, but pardon my lack of enthusiasm for this. And I love Hunter Pence. Sorry.

I think we all recognize some the horrible things that go on in the world . You have to find a outlet and sports lift spirits and make us better people to deal with the rough things in life. Some people choose art,music, sailing, to get away from the everyday grind. You can only take so much negative stuff on the TV everyday. Sports inspire people which is a God send.