• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Story

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The house D.J. Fluker bought | UTSanDiego.com Mobile

Great read and someone to root for. Graduated from college in 3 1/2 years when people told him he was too stupid as a kid. Family lived in a car. The opposite of a-holes like A.H. and Von Miller. His sisters are honor roll students and his brother is graduating from Alabama on academic scholarship. Kid worked 4 jobs every weekend.

These are the NFL stories I prefer but a-holes make better news.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard not to root for someone like that with his rough upbringing. hope he does good!

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you have to root for Thompkins to make it. He turned his life around, got an education, graduated from college and is doing it the right way. I am sick of the AH type because he fooled me and lied to us all and that hurts just as BB said it hurt. Most of these guys in the NFL are just good people like everyone is. They are the stories that should be focused on and a-holes should be ignored.

I like our receivers Briz. Dobson was a binky and Sudfeld was a UFA Binky. Of course I prefer to forget some of my other binky players.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you have to root for Thompkins to make it. He turned his life around, got an education, graduated from college and is doing it the right way. I am sick of the AH type because he fooled me and lied to us all and that hurts just as BB said it hurt. Most of these guys in the NFL are just good people like everyone is. They are the stories that should be focused on and a-holes should be ignored.

I like our receivers Briz. Dobson was a binky and Sudfeld was a UFA Binky. Of course I prefer to forget some of my other binky players.

You picked some good ones, IMHO.

I never heard anything about Thompkins until he walked in and I read his story. Thompkins is not a guy that needs to be turned around. He did it himself. I'm very excited to see what he will bring to the Patriots. I would be surprised if he isn't already very popular.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree that I am rooting for KT to have a great season and a stellar career. All the stories that he realized he wasn't the influence for his younger brother that he wanted to be or should have been and then put his nose to the grind stone, great stuff.

But...WTF is a binky?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was wondering the same thing.. morning traveler.. a binky to me is a pacifier for babies..

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz and I over the years as Pats fans have had a binky or two in every draft. Players we think would be great fits with Pats. A Binky is a player we like in the draft or as an UFA.

I loved Gronk coming out of college as I did Nate Solder. Briz has had a lot also. Sometimes the players we like end up drafted by other teams. It is something we have been doing it for years.

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz and I over the years as Pats fans have had a binky or two in every draft. Players we think would be great fits with Pats. A Binky is a player we like in the draft or as an UFA.

I loved Gronk coming out of college as I did Nate Solder. Briz has had a lot also. Sometimes the players we like end up drafted by other teams. It is something we have been doing it for years.

Flashing back

2013 = MARGUS Hunt
2012 = Dontari "No Moe" Poe
2011 = Phil "Olympus Mons" Taylor
2010 = Terrence Mount Cody
2009 = Jasper Brinkley
2008 = Red Bryant

Would I still have a job?

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You win some and you lose some in the Binky business.