• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Story Ripping Cano - Thiel

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much said what most of us have said about it to this point. The notion that the team went on and didn't skip a beat showed through this last spell how fragile that balance is and how much this team missed that extra bat. Heredia is just bad.

I mean none of them ever come out and admit what they did and why do they? Part of it may be that slight chance that they have some kind of plausible deniability in case they ever have another borderline event. Admitting you fucked up leaves you no chance of any coin flip. Easy for fans to say just don't ever do anything stupid again, but we aren't the ones up against those temptations and choices that can have swings of tens of millions of dollars on the line either.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much said what most of us have said about it to this point. The notion that the team went on and didn't skip a beat showed through this last spell how fragile that balance is and how much this team missed that extra bat. Heredia is just bad.

I mean none of them ever come out and admit what they did and why do they? Part of it may be that slight chance that they have some kind of plausible deniability in case they ever have another borderline event. Admitting you fucked up leaves you no chance of any coin flip. Easy for fans to say just don't ever do anything stupid again, but we aren't the ones up against those temptations and choices that can have swings of tens of millions of dollars on the line either.

Just glad to see a writer in the NW not pussy out on the subject like 99% of them do. Love the part how M's hand picked what reporters would cover the press conference. Let me guess, Mariner BS men like Johns and Divish?