• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Question

Where you put Brock/Reigns feud?

• Strong 2nd

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Weak 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not even 2nd

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Forum i joined. We have a end of year awards Discussion.

Everyone, Including me, says Punk/MJF is a winner so far.

I've been marking a solo effort to say that Brock/Reigns is a close 2nd. But trying for another opinion

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even 2nd. The Brock/Roman stuff is just too tired at this point even with Brock actually doing something different this time around (which I like). Roman had better feuds this past year. Heck, I was more into Roman/Cesaro than this current Brock/Roman build

Also, how can yall be having an end of year awards for two feuds that have mostly been in the new year (MJF/Punk and Brock/Roman)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even 2nd. The Brock/Roman stuff is just too tired at this point even with Brock actually doing something different this time around (which I like). Roman had better feuds this past year. Heck, I was more into Roman/Cesaro than this current Brock/Roman build

Also, how can yall be having an end of year awards for two feuds that have mostly been in the new year (MJF/Punk and Brock/Roman)

It's a discussion thread.

Also Hook is running away with rising star award

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brock returned at Summerslam.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock returned at Summerslam.

He did, but the majority of this stuff has taken place this year. They didn't really kick things off much until the Rumble build

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, but the majority of this stuff has taken place this year. They didn't really kick things off much until the Rumble build
Eh, I can’t see it that way because of Heymen. The moment Brock came back that was the story. Deserving of feud of the year or whatever is different but I think it has been the storyline since he came back.