• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good On You, Suns. I Hope You Come In Second In The West

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. :D

What crappy parents that kids classmates have.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel bad for the kid. No kid should have to go through that.

But IMO (and flame away if you want) it is the parents of the birthday boy's fault for not making RSVP's for the party. In another article I read, it says she had a few parents tell her before hand that their kid couldn't make it, but didn't expect for everyone not to show up. That tells me 1 thing: She didn't even do a headcount of who COULD come.

Sorry, but this is 100% on the parents of that boy for not making sure that kid wasn't abandoned on his birthday. At 6 kids have all sorts of extra curricular activities. And if not them, then their siblings.

I have two kids and you can bet your ass that I'm going to make sure that I have solid RSVP's for the party and a headcount to prepare. If that number is low, you can also bet I'm double checking with them a day or two prior to the party to make sure that they're still intending to come.

This is on the parents of the birthday boy for him being embarrassed more so than the classmates.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless someone orchestrated this thing to have nobody come, I don't know what any of those parents could have done to prevent nobody from going besides going. Surely, while they didn't take their kid, they didn't want no one else to go. I've missed birthday parties before because I couldn't make it and I would feel bad if that made me a bad parent because no one else went.

This is precisely why in an emergency you tell a specific person to call 911. You don't just say somebody. People always feel someone else's is going to call.

It is also how some people try to accumulate injury. For example, if someone can't bring like a specific food to a party, people get upset at not being able to bring that food. That's fine. But they often will say that now the whole group can't bring anything. But everyone in that group is only one person. They were only inconvenienced once. They are not inconvenienced once for themselves and once for their neighbor. It's not a bigger problem.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that really sucks for a 6-year old to have no one show up at his party.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the kid. No kid should have to go through that.

But IMO (and flame away if you want) it is the parents of the birthday boy's fault for not making RSVP's for the party. In another article I read, it says she had a few parents tell her before hand that their kid couldn't make it, but didn't expect for everyone not to show up. That tells me 1 thing: She didn't even do a headcount of who COULD come.

Sorry, but this is 100% on the parents of that boy for not making sure that kid wasn't abandoned on his birthday. At 6 kids have all sorts of extra curricular activities. And if not them, then their siblings.

I have two kids and you can bet your ass that I'm going to make sure that I have solid RSVP's for the party and a headcount to prepare. If that number is low, you can also bet I'm double checking with them a day or two prior to the party to make sure that they're still intending to come.

This is on the parents of the birthday boy for him being embarrassed more so than the classmates.
Doesn't change the fact that the Suns did a good thing. Maybe he'll get to meet Lebron James.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't change the fact that the Suns did a good thing. Maybe he'll get to meet Lebron James.

Absolutely classy thing the Suns are doing. Just think this could have all been avoided.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely classy thing the Suns are doing. Just think this could have all been avoided.
Yeah, like you said though, I hate it for the kid, regardless of whose fault it was.
PS: I hope that girl in your photo is your wife or girlfriend?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like you said though, I hate it for the kid, regardless of whose fault it was.
PS: I hope that girl in your photo is your wife or girlfriend?

She's my girlfriend. And by girlfriend I mean a model whom I've never met and has no idea of my existence.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's my girlfriend. And by girlfriend I mean a model whom I've never met and has no idea of my existence.

I doubt if her basketballs are real but they are spectacular.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had a NBA team come to my rescue when I was young... and that helped build character!

Humbug, I say!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had a NBA team come to my rescue when I was young... and that helped build character!

Humbug, I say!
Maybe a D league team would be better? :noidea: