• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good morning Jerry Jones/Andy Dalton/and Cowboys fans, followers, and legionairs!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is a good QB that is probably better than a lot of actual starting QBs. The Cowboys were smart picking him up. should Be a good game on Monday.
I'll give Dallas a punchers chance if they win the turnover battle but I expect the Cards O to have a huge day. I think Murray has won more games at AT&T Stadium than half of the Cowboy roster.

38-28 Cards

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of mixed feelings about Dalton and Dallas right now.

First, I've always said that Dallas has the best Backup QB situation in the NFL.

Second, with that said, I don't think Dalton will be able to do much in terms of success and Wins this season. His stats and per game averages has gone down since 2016. 2019 was probably his worst year of his career and this is a time where he should be having the best years of his career if he were progressing the way that a successful QB should be progressing. A decade into his career, he's not getting better. He's at the peak of his career and it's only downhill from here.

Third, I still think Dallas can win the division and that's NOT because of Dalton, that's because I don't trust anyone else in the division enough to put the NFC East on lol.
I think Dalton will be fine as the guy under center, that doesn't mean Dallas O doesn't take a step back. I'm sure they score less than they were with Dak, so the combination of great scoring and still losing anong with less scoring doesn't bode well, for Dallas.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Dallas a punchers chance if they win the turnover battle but I expect the Cards O to have a huge day. I think Murray has won more games at AT&T Stadium than half of the Cowboy roster.

38-28 Cards
I'm not so sure. The Cards D has looked very suspect against the Panthers and Detroit. Those teams don't have near the offense Dallas has. They looked better last week against the Jets, but it's the Jets.

I am nowhere near sold on this Cards team. The competition steps up big going forward so this game should be a good barometer.

28-24 cards but it could be the same score going the other way.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the scariest Halloween ever.

I mean MrsChaney and the Dallas D. Can't get much darker.
When those die-hard Bungle fans start with the Jack-O-Lantern stuff, that’s when you run and hide. Creepy chit.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3