• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

good job jj

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Take a stupid penalty then take an even more stupid icing that leads to the tying goal.

I actually think cam has more value then him. Missing tooth fuck

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put the blame for the 2nd goal almost entirely on Brunner. The icing was the result of a tired player, likely tired because they couldn't clear the zone. Brunner, totally out of position, not along the boards where he should be for the breakout pass, standing in the middle of nowhere not picking anybody up when the goal actually occurred. He was a nightmare in his own end.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a stupid penalty then take an even more stupid icing that leads to the tying goal.

I actually think cam has more value then him. Missing tooth fuck

Just trying to keep track cup, is young Josefson your alternative hate recipient when Marty has another great game?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah Marty had a great game. Thread is for the bonehead jj. Don't say Brunner out of position. He had 10 feet to skate to the red line not a ranger in sight. Get the line and dump it in. That wasn't even close to being a pass.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey dw instead of worrying about me (thanks btw). Whats your view on jj in that 3rd?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Marty had a great game. Thread is for the bonehead jj. Don't say Brunner out of position. He had 10 feet to skate to the red line not a ranger in sight. Get the line and dump it in. That wasn't even close to being a pass.

I wasn't referring to the icing, I'm referring to the 20 seconds prior to the icing when they couldn't clear the zone. He would either cough the puck up when somebody would breathe near him or would float around below the circles in no mans land. The icing never happens if not for Brunner sleepwalking in his own end.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dw instead of worrying about me (thanks btw). Whats your view on jj in that 3rd?

Weak ...

I'm a little surprised in that even when he is not looking good, he USUALLY at least doesnt look bad (you know what i mean) and he did last night