• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game guys.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZigzagInformalDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it, but we won't stand a chance against the Niners playin like that

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team won.

:suds:

Good game for you guys too...nothing to be ashamed of...that game was about a couple plays, which they usually are, so all in all, it was a very competitive game

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it, but we won't stand a chance against the Niners playin like that

All year for the most part the defense has played well in spurts. it appears when GB has a decent lead, the defense lets up a bit and lets the opposing team back in it. Cant do that next week or in the SB if they make it. On the flip side, the offense will have to play better as well. This will be harder considering who they are playing next sunday but if they want to move on...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All year for the most part the defense has played well in spurts. it appears when GB has a decent lead, the defense lets up a bit and lets the opposing team back in it. Cant do that next week or in the SB if they make it. On the flip side, the offense will have to play better as well. This will be harder considering who they are playing next sunday but if they want to move on...
lol defense lets up a bit...they were on the field the entire second half.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol defense lets up a bit...they were on the field the entire second half.

Exactly my point. Get off the field on 3rd down and then you get to rest. Don't play lights out and let them continue go down the field= letting up and having to stay on the field. Pretty simple really.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my point. Get off the field on 3rd down and then you get to rest. Don't play lights out and let them continue go down the field= letting up and having to stay on the field. Pretty simple really.
Dude they were 3 for 9 on third down all game. I’ll do the math for you...33%. That’s great third down defense.

the only real complaint about the defense was sloppy tackling on RW but that’s a slippery MF

the offense struggled in the second half with quick drives. They scored very quickly answered Seattle’s TD in the third then they didn’t sustain another long drive until the ran the clock out

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude they were 3 for 9 on third down all game. I’ll do the math for you...33%. That’s great third down defense.

the only real complaint about the defense was sloppy tackling on RW but that’s a slippery MF

the offense struggled in the second half with quick drives. They scored very quickly answered Seattle’s TD in the third then they didn’t sustain another long drive until the ran the clock out

This is true and it caused them to stay on the field. They had their hands on him several times but he would slip away. If they could have held on, they would have gotten off the field for a breather. Yes, they did well. The reality is they will have to do the same against San Fran but play lights out the whole game to have a chance of beating them.