• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good for you Timmo!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I give him credit for speaking up and saying what everyone was thinking.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just don't know if it's lack of effort as much as it is us just being worn out.

Giroux - always in beast mode. Gets extra attention from defenders
Hartnell - always going hard. Playing well
Simmonds - Red hot
Schenn - busting his ass every shift
Briere - recovering from injury
Jagr - recovering from injury
Voracek - has been quietly good this season
Cooter - slowing down
Read - still fast

Defense - just sucks. Maybe he is calling them out, I don't know. I think if his focus is on the defense, then this team needs better coaching. The talent is there, the defensive system is not.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their team D is a total and complete joke and everyone knows it. It only made sense for Kimmo to come out and try to save face.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha you talk all that shit and come out play the worse game of any body on the ice, fuckin joke..I say we get rid of all our defense cause they all suck,,

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha you talk all that shit and come out play the worse game of any body on the ice, fuckin joke..I say we get rid of all our defense cause they all suck,,

I think Carle and Bourdon were worse. Timmonen sucked as well. Fuck they all suck. Meanwhile the Rags are off probably with the Presidents trophy.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carle and Bourdon were worse. Timmonen sucked as well. Fuck they all suck. Meanwhile the Rags are off probably with the Presidents trophy.

Kimmo was on the ice for 3 goals he got beat for 2 of them, Bordoun sucks but Carle would be awesome if he had a real defensive partner.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kimmo was on the ice for 3 goals he got beat for 2 of them, Bordoun sucks but Carle would be awesome if he had a real defensive partner.

Our defense has no backbone whatsoever. If only we had a guy like Gill and Luke Schenn. Our goaltending would be that much better. These guys actually hit and clear the crease. Our pansy ass currently playing defense don't know what to do. It's fucking a disgrace.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just watched the highlights, he was only on the ice for 2 goals, and one was the one giroux left Datsyuk wide open

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense has no backbone whatsoever. If only we had a guy like Gill and Luke Schenn. Our goaltending would be that much better. These guys actually hit and clear the crease. Our pansy ass currently playing defense don't know what to do. It's fucking a disgrace.

Carle is a good puck mover and good positional player, he needs to play with someone he doesn't have to cover for constantly,, Gil or Schenn would be a blessing but I think we only end up with Gil, unless we can somehow get Gleason from Carolina..

I just watched the highlights, he was only on the ice for 2 goals, and one was the one giroux left Datsyuk wide open

We just discussed this, lol..:lol:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carle is a good puck mover and good positional player, he needs to play with someone he doesn't have to cover for constantly,, Gil or Schenn would be a blessing but I think we only end up with Gil, unless we can somehow get Gleason from Carolina..

We just discussed this, lol..:lol:

:lol:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he was terrible because he tried to cover every one else sorry asses the whole game. The guy is a true warrior and tried to do everything for everyone and he failed.

All I can say is at least he tried..

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he was terrible because he tried to cover every one else sorry asses the whole game. The guy is a true warrior and tried to do everything for everyone and he failed.

All I can say is at least he tried..

lol, trying isn't a good enough excuse for everyone else, so i try and hold him to the same standard. and he sucked last night.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Well, if everyone else tried or was as committed as he is, you wouldn't have to hold Kimmo down at their level, now would you?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol Well, if everyone else tried or was as committed as he is, you wouldn't have to hold Kimmo down at their level, now would you?

i dunno if we have a lack of effort on this team. i really think that is has to do with how much youth is on the team. this schedule is grueling for guys that are used to 40 game season. its not like i see jeff carter's out there, i really dont think thats the case.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...I thought we were talking about the D, D? I was anyways.