• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good bye undefeated season

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing.

Totally dominated on offense. Offense couldn’t stay on the field. Forced the defense to time after time go out there and make stops. Which they did. Only 1 ISU scoring drive in the 2nd half.

Will Grier is the problem... Jake Spavital is the problem.

Will is not getting his offense into the right play for the offense. He did not read the blitz pressure ISU brought last night? You have to be kidding me.

In the 4th qtr, the safety showed blitz on our last possession. He was stepping up. Will did nothing.

With the exception of TT... every defense we’ve played has shown a light box. Dropping 7 and 8. And, we won’t run the ball? Last week, KU knew where Will was going with the ball and made 3 INT’s.

That is part coaching... part player.

Both have been very poor.

Our Heisman hopeful... preseason All-American played scared last night. A true FR QB... stood tall in the pocket... stood tall against pressure... and threw the ball downfield. He got knocked on his ass... and did it again. Our QB stood until he felt pressure... then started scrambling backwards. Took a sack. And, hurt his OL... hurt his team.

So many fans threw shit at Skyler. Skyler would not have put his offense into such a bad place. He never had his offense perform as poorly as our Heisman QB. Never!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing.

Totally dominated on offense. Offense couldn’t stay on the field. Forced the defense to time after time go out there and make stops. Which they did. Only 1 ISU scoring drive in the 2nd half.

Will Grier is the problem... Jake Spavital is the problem.

Will is not getting his offense into the right play for the offense. He did not read the blitz pressure ISU brought last night? You have to be kidding me.

In the 4th qtr, the safety showed blitz on our last possession. He was stepping up. Will did nothing.

With the exception of TT... every defense we’ve played has shown a light box. Dropping 7 and 8. And, we won’t run the ball? Last week, KU knew where Will was going with the ball and made 3 INT’s.

That is part coaching... part player.

Both have been very poor.

Our Heisman hopeful... preseason All-American played scared last night. A true FR QB... stood tall in the pocket... stood tall against pressure... and threw the ball downfield. He got knocked on his ass... and did it again. Our QB stood until he felt pressure... then started scrambling backwards. Took a sack. And, hurt his OL... hurt his team.

So many fans threw shit at Skyler. Skyler would not have put his offense into such a bad place. He never had his offense perform as poorly as our Heisman QB. Never!
He never had the offense perform poorly?We thinking about the same guy?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never had the offense perform poorly?We thinking about the same guy?

Oh... Skyler’s offense struggled at times. But, they were never held to 7 points. And, they never were held to 9 first downs and 152 yds of offense.

And, they never had a performance like that against a team like ISU. A team that was giving up 28 pts/gm and 317 yds of offense on average.

To put things in perspective... ISU gave up 37 pts and 520 yds to OU. Gave up 42 and 415 yds to a shitty Okie St. team.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the ISU game was a perfect storm of things coming together and falling apart. Every team has them and going undefeated is not an easy thing to do.

I did see some things that concerned me when it came to WG......here is to hoping he reads less press clippings and more defenses.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the ISU game was a perfect storm of things coming together and falling apart. Every team has them and going undefeated is not an easy thing to do.

I did see some things that concerned me when it came to WG......here is to hoping he reads less press clippings and more defenses.

Pressure of the Hesiman is off...hope is Legacy now is centered on winning the Big12 for the first time..

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he is up for the task? We are going to find out a lot about his mental make-up

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he is up for the task? We are going to find out a lot about his mental make-up

Watching him on Thursday night, you could see the struggle he has in throwing the ball away. He simply struggles to make the safe decision.

Looks like Dana helped develop the game plan for Thursday's game. Hopefully he remains active in developing the plan going forward.

Tempo and quick tosses helped to set the tone.

This OL is in need of some help. Going forward, it looks like this help comes in the form of play calling. The coaches need to do everything they can to offset their struggle in certain passing downs and rushing downs.

Putting players in motion is one way. Hitting TE's down the seam another.

Wesco's confidence has to be moving upward. The kid is actually catching the ball today. Huge development for him! His blocking and sealing the DE on outside zone running plays may push this offense to the next level.

Time will tell... big test Saturday night...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he is...I still believe he's he best QB in College Football...