• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good article on 2015 Rams

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't started off great with injuries to Gaines, Bates and Saffold. I don't get my hopes up anymore due to the fact we usually drop like flies with injuries and that keeps us from being a competitive team. I am saying 7-9 or maybe 8-8 at best.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I will be pissed if we go 7-9. I'm tired of this shit...if we go 7-9 then I'm calling for some heads to roll. playoffs or bust!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine, I was telling retro for some damn reason there is a key injury that holds us back from getting over the top. Already this year, we have had 3. One being a season ending injury. Not sure what the condition is with Saffold or Bates, but we have three more preseason games left, work outs with the Cowboys and I will be very surprise if others aren't added to this list. Fingers crossed though!!!!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That article really sheds light on how our CBs need to get better. And our Oline is really raw. The left side with no Saffold and GRob is not proven at all and the right side is a big ? Center position looks scary right now.

Add that to the fact that Fisher is the king of 7-9/8-8 with teams starting slow and I say SHOW ME. Week 1 is coming and the division champs are not going to be easy.

All of this talk about how good the D is... We had 1 sack last until week 5 or 6??

Not being negative nancy, but it is what it is. We could have used another CB in the draft and another Free Agent Olineman. drafting a Center would have been nice too.

Sure it's preseason. But.. :gaah: