• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gonna be an interesting Superbowl.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top offense vs. top defense.

Can the niners defense slow down mahomes & his homies?

Can the Chiefs defense slow down the Niners running game?

Niners defense has shown they are more than capable.

Chiefs defense just stop a top running game in the NFL.

There is a lot of of ways this game can go.

Could be a blow out either way or a high scoring good game or even a low scoring good game.

I can see all the options on the table depending on how each battle is won or lost.

This is gonna be one superbowl I am excited to see for once in a long while.

Good luck to both teams & I hope it isnt a blowout either way.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers (15-3) vs Chiefs (14-4). Something's gotta give. Should be fun. My bro is a Chiefs fan so I hope they can do it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Niners D can slow down the KC O a bit, keep them in the mid 20s. But can they score enough to beat that?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are the better all around team, I think, but Mahomes is special and can win it all by himself.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Niners D can slow down the KC O a bit, keep them in the mid 20s. But can they score enough to beat that?

That's what I am thinking.

A 13-3 score like last year's Super Bowl definitely favors the 49ers.

But it gets around 35-24 like the AFCCG and that is a Chiefs type score.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two best TEs in football.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s seriously laughable how replaceable Garropllo is. Stephen Hawking would have the same record with that team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy going to have to throw the ball more than 8X
Yeah, the Niners are going to get a lot of film on the Chiefs selling out to stop the run

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It'll be a fun one to watch because both Reid and Shanahan will have an extra week to cook in the kitchen.

At the moment I favor the 9ers because you have a strength on strength situation with Chief's passing offensive vs the 9ers passing D but you have a mismatch with the 9ers running attack vs the Chiefs run defense.

Also unlike the Titans the 9ers aren't as dependent on the run as the Titans are. It might look like it because of how much they've run the ball the last two games but Shanahan is fully capable of dialing up the pass if he needs to.

And oddly enough the lack of passing the ball might be a boon for the 9ers because that gives very little recent film for the Chiefs to work on and it likely means Shanahan probably has a lot of calls that he has up his sleeve because he didn't have to use them for the past two weeks.

Chiefs offense is scary though and if they get up quickly it could be tough on the 9ers to dig themselves out of it. I'd still run the ball as much as the Chiefs will let you but you can't let your foot off the gas like I thought the 9ers did a bit in the 2nd half of the Packers game.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are the all around better team. The chiefs will need to play mistake free football to win, unlike today where they had like 6 dropped balls. This is championship football, there’s no room for mistakes..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are the all around better team. The chiefs will need to play mistake free football to win, unlike today where they had like 6 dropped balls. This is championship football, there’s no room for mistakes..
Chiefs are early favorites FWIW

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a fun one to watch because both Reid and Shanahan will have an extra week to cook in the kitchen.

At the moment I favor the 9ers because you have a strength on strength situation with Chief's passing offensive vs the 9ers passing D but you have a mismatch with the 9ers running attack vs the Chiefs run defense.

Also unlike the Titans the 9ers aren't as dependent on the run as the Titans are. It might look like it because of how much they've run the ball the last two games but Shanahan is fully capable of dialing up the pass if he needs to.

And oddly enough the lack of passing the ball might be a boon for the 9ers because that gives very little recent film for the Chiefs to work on and it likely means Shanahan probably has a lot of calls that he has up his sleeve because he didn't have to use them for the past two weeks.

Chiefs offense is scary though and if they get up quickly it could be tough on the 9ers to dig themselves out of it. I'd still run the ball as much as the Chiefs will let you but you can't let your foot off the gas like I thought the 9ers did a bit in the 2nd half of the Packers game.
If I were to give an advantage to the Niners. It is for this reason.
They are capable of winning both sides of the trenches. What keeps the game a question mark to me is. The Chiefs are good enough in the trenches to win it on any given sunday. but the advantage goes to the niners. if the Chiefs keeps the game close I favor the Chiefs because they have the superior QB for those final drives. Like I said. It is gonna be an interesting game. Nothing will be for sure when the game starts.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs offense is scary though and if they get up quickly

something they haven't done in a very long time. couldn't even do it at home against two mediocre teams from the AFC South who both played in the WC round and were travel weary.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy going to have to throw the ball more than 8X

It's a crazy stat considering how modern NFL games usually go. Yeah, I definitely don't expect the Niners' run game to dominate this much in the Super Bowl.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to give an advantage to the Niners. It is for this reason.
They are capable of winning both sides of the trenches. What keeps the game a question mark to me is. The Chiefs are good enough in the trenches to win it on any given sunday. but the advantage goes to the niners. if the Chiefs keeps the game close I favor the Chiefs because they have the superior QB for those final drives. Like I said. It is gonna be an interesting game. Nothing will be for sure when the game starts.

Those final drives are so nervewracking, especially if your team is on defense. Seems like defensive players are pretty worn down by the end of the game and when an offense knows that it will use all 4 downs, even an average NFL offense feels very potent in those late game situations. Definitely Mahomes is better, but I think Jimmy G is actually the leader or tied for the lead in 4th quarter comebacks this season.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I am thinking.

A 13-3 score like last year's Super Bowl definitely favors the 49ers.

But it gets around 35-24 like the AFCCG and that is a Chiefs type score.
There is no chance KC scores under 20